The Mothman Prophecies

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Saw the trailer for this before The Majestic, looks kinda creepy, and the fact that it's based on true stories is kinda eerie. Here's the plot:

John Klein, a Washington newspaper reporter leaves his job after his wife dies to investigate strange reports, including psychic visions and sightings of winged creatures, in a small West Virginia town, that may be the signs of an alien invasion of Earth...
Stars, Richard Gere, Laura Linney

Anybody else heard things about this?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

this movie looks creepy as hell, not sure if i should see it, i mean i like to sleep. also its based on true events
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

ok. if laura linney is in it, im definately in, she was awesome in You Can Count on Me , and i definately wouldnt mind seeing that chick from will and grace die or be in a coma or something
dont tell me that didnt make you smile

done by the director of arlington road and i really liked that movie kinda creepy in its own way.

oh wait......i hate richard gere
this is a tough one
hmmmmm, can anyone say runaway bride?
that is kinda turning me off at this point, but the fact that its based on a true story is def cool
its a definate maybe

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
True stories that are creepy tend to win me over. Gere does have his share of flops out there, but he has had one or two good movies.