The Epic-est Movie Song of all Time

Tools    

I think the song All I Ask of You from the movie "The Phantom of the Opera" qualifies as one of the "Epic-est."

Say you'll love me ev'ry waking moment;
turn my head with talk of summertime.
Say you need me with you now and always;
promise me that all you say is true,
that's all I ask of you.
What do you think?

definitely requiem for a tower (or dream or whatever)
it makes anything epic... anything... i cant post links yet, so copy n past and remove the space
you tube.com/watch?v=IrZUfKk_mPc

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Unfortunately, I can't find any videos, but the Richard Rogers-Lorenz Hart song "Mimi" from Rouben Mamoulian's classic Love Me Tonight (1932) goes on for maybe seven minutes, and it's sung, at different times, by Maurice Chevalier, C. Aubrey Smith, Charlie Butterworth, Charles Ruggles, Elizabeth Patterson, Ethel Griffes and Blanche Friderici. It's certainly the cutest, sexiest, funniest (yeah, those can all go together), and "epic-est" song I know from a flick.

I also have a soft spot for the finale of Hair, "Let the Sunshine In". I can't find any appropriate images from the film's ending, but this is a great shot from when the Title Song is sung.