Armed and Famous

Tools    

What do you think about giving celebrities guns and the authority to become cops for a small town and filming it? It doesn't really seem fair, or sets a good example when celebrities, such as Jack Osborne, who have a history of drug use are given guns. They are trained and given the ability to apply deadly force by a television network in the name of ratings.

I don't think it should be taken that seriously, since they are just being trained to the point of ride alongs in Muncie, IN. Doesn't seem like they'd have too much violent crime there. The previews look like their all having fun and learning cool cop stuff.

Over the weekend, when La Toya Jackson was "on patrol" in a ride along, she apparently "helped" deliver a baby. If getting pregnant lady out of a car and handing her over to someone who actually delivered the baby is "helping deliver" then I say we've got a real news team in action.

check the story.

The accusations fly
The show looks like it would be entertaining to say the least. Anything with Wee-Man and Trish Strauss is gonna be awesome. I heard that Trish Strauss is working on a prostitution sting operation on the show. That's gonna be rad. I hope she pins the John down and gives him his Miranda Rights. hehe.

The show is on tonight, anyone going to watch it? What did you think?

I saw both episodes, and I have to say about episode 2- What is up with LaToya and her fear of cats? I laughed during the "Cat Therapy" scene, but I have the sneaking suspicion that her fear of cats was fake, and a created scenario for the show. What do you think? I think she's a case, but I think she's faking!

I kind of thinking she's faking as well, but she's so odd- that it could be true. I am impressed with her toughening up and being a counselor to those in need when she encounters people in trouble that are in abusive relationships.

The accusations fly
What LaToya faking? No!

I that in that image of trish she looks a lot more like Pamela Anderson, but on the show, she looks so much prettier than Pamela. No fake plastic surgery and what not.

This show is so funny. The first episode I believe was like the best of the training. I loved every sec of it. Latoya Jackson and her weapons was great! I loved the fact that Trish took that taser gun and no one else did. She is the woMAN!

I think this should be mandatory. Once you become a washed up celebrity, you have to go into a police training program. If your super old, then definetly not, but it would be very interesting.