World Trade Center trailer...heart breaking

Tools    

NOT ACTUALLY BANNED
I didn't see this anywhere, so I decided to post it.

I almost never cry at movies, but I have never cried at a trailer. This movie looks like it's going to be damn good. I cried just watching the trailer.

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/mf/frame?...9429053&type=t

9-11...never forget

i dont wanna jinx anything but this is a movie that "might" earn a spot at the Academy awards

trailer looks good but then again so did Alexanders trailer and we all know how that movie turned out

www.forumninja.com
I think the trailer is a melodramatic piece of garbage, actually. Whereas United 93 was appropriately cut and dry for its trailer, Oliver Stone looks to tug (or should I say rip) on the emotional heartstrings of Americans everywhere with cornball sentimentality. I'm not saying the film is doomed; I just want something more along the lines of The Guys, less along the lines of Pearl Harbor.

Realism, please.

This trailer left a lump in my throat. I hope the movie can live up to the hype that this movie will get.

Originally Posted by KnicksRIP
I think the trailer is a melodramatic piece of garbage, actually. Whereas United 93 was appropriately cut and dry for its trailer, Oliver Stone looks to tug (or should I say rip) on the emotional heartstrings of Americans everywhere with cornball sentimentality. I'm not saying the film is doomed; I just want something more along the lines of The Guys, less along the lines of Pearl Harbor.

Realism, please.
Agreed

lol i thought the trailer was good and didne find it melodramatic or emotional at all, i still however want to see how the movie turns out this trailer sorta reminds me of Ladder 49 trailer when i 1st saw it

It's gonna sweep the Oscars just because it's a heart-wrenching film about an American truth that doesn't star Ben Affleck.

Nicholas Cage looks funny with a moustache.

I won't be paying to see it.