Bandits

→ in
Tools    

I loved this movie. Billy Bob Thorton for best Actor. He and bruce willis were great in this movie. Cate Blanchet was wonderful.If u want to be entertain, see iron monkey. If u want a good movie, see this. Funny as hell, and the most clever, well thought out movie I've seen in a long time. The best bank robber movie ever!!!!!!!!!!! See this movie!
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

This movie blew. It was too long, too predictable, and boring. I loved Billy Bob and Cate Blanchett, but Brucie wasn't really up to par, and the movie dragged on for what felt like a month. Miss this movie.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Steve is there any movie you DO like? I mean you hated gladiator, you hated this. Is there any movie out there that will make you feel happy?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

This year I liked A.I., Moulin Rouge, Ghost World, The Princess and the Warrior, Lost & Delirious, Jay and Silent Bob, Wit, Shrek, Memento, The Pledge, Panic....I like lots of movies, spud.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I think everyone here knows you liked Lost and Delirious. I'm surprised you weren't on the ad campaign for this movie. I'm just saying a lot of people found this to be a good movie, and mr. steve here, hated it. Long and boring, well my friend if 2 hours is long, then you must have dreaded jay and silent bob...its 2 hours and 10 minutes.

I guess it felt long BECAUSE it was boring. Nothing really happens. It just sort of meanders along. I didn't find any thrills in it, and in a lot of scenes I didn't know if they were funny or sweet or sick or what. Jay and Silent Bob actually was engaging and it moved at a fast pace. This movie moved like a geriatric.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Steve N.
This year I liked A.I., Moulin Rouge, Ghost World, The Princess and the Warrior, Lost & Delirious, Jay and Silent Bob, Wit, Shrek, Memento, The Pledge, Panic....I like lots of movies, spud.
Talk about a movie that drug on for a month...The Pledge really blew!Here you watch this man wholeheartedly give himself to this murder case...and you're waiting for the payoff(for like 2hrs.)and then,Blah-nothin'.I felt like killing myself after watching this movie.So freakin' depressing,Sean Penn relly bit a** on this film.Skip it! I like all your other choices though Steve N.,I just had to pick on the Pledge.

Eh, this movie wasn't that great. Color me disappointed. Billy Bob Thornton was top notch but not enough to save the film. I think Bruce Willis is better when he's screaming and running around with explosions going off around him. When he's actually forced to act in this film, my thoughts just begin to wander and I start wondering how they got that hair piece to stay on there so well.

Oh yeah, IMHO Heat was a much better bank robbery movie.

I'm mostly with Steve on this one. There were a couple of funny moments, but overall this movie was too long and too boring (and too predictable). I'm also with Steve about the acting performances. Cate was good. Billy Bob was good. Bruce was not good.