10 Minutes of 'Batman Begins'

Tools    

god bless you!

Originally Posted by jrs
If you haven't watched the season finale of WB's "Smallville", well then you are in luck. Here is the ten minutes of Batman Begins that aired that night.

This is great. Unfortunately in Canada, it wasn't aired on tuesday and i believe i was gonna have to wait till tomorrow to see it on the Space Channel. A day earlier is even better.

I downloaded it from Lime Wire. It's quite nice, except for one thing, when Christian Bale is in the outfit, he's trying to hard to sound tough. Nothing I can't get over but c'mon.
And found he was eating his shoe.

Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
...when Christian Bale is in the outfit, he's trying to hard to sound tough.
Those odd triangles that appear to hold his cape to his armour seem to be microphones, and under his gruff "Batman voice", the ears amplify his voice slightly, and give it a very cold, LOW and frightning voice. It makes him sound UBER-creepy.

So no, he is not trying to sound tough.

I watched it. Not bad, I thought, but a bit overdone and over the top, IMHO.

Christian Bale as Batman kind of looks like Burt Ward finally grown up! I don't know, but is this "Batman" the "Boy Wonder"?

Speaking of which, what happened to the original Boy Wonder anyway? I know that Adam West, the original Batman, is still out there doing the occasional Hollywood stint, along with the guy who used to play the Riddler. I know that the original Joker (Caesar Romero) passed on several years ago. But Burt Ward, the original Robin the Boy Wonder, famous for his exclamations (Holy Smokes, Batman) seems to have disappeared into the woodwork!