Let's misquote TWT!

Tools    

Boy, everyone misquotes the mighty TWT!
I thought I would start a thread for it.

I'll start.

"I hate British people! Let's bomb Parliament! Bill Clinton and Usuma Bin Laden should share a lethal injection needle! Let's give drug dealers the chair! All Arab people are terrorists!"

There ya' go. Thought I'd help to get things started.

Originally posted by TWTCommish
[orange]I like killing squirrels! I like to imagine they're Democrats! Wahahaha![/orange]
Whoa! Dude, you're evil.

Originally posted by sunfrog
Boy, everyone misquotes the mighty TWT!
I thought I would start a thread for it.
By the way Sun... I laughed so hard I tinkled in my knickers when I saw this topic.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I haven't found a good'n yet, but I'm working on it. I've got all day to find a good one.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

[blue]I'll take a movie with good film, nice sets, and other such things over a good story any day![/blue]
Uh.. Are you serious Tw??

C'mon guys, paste those posts into the other thread so I can delete this one.

How many times have we all heard this one???

You didn't read my post! Go back & read my post, you spawn of Mr.Blue! I think you dye your hair. And dont talk to me about MJs tiny wee nosey, I think its cute like a mouses.
I have heard TWT say this over & over again, its unbeleivable.

LOL...oh wait wait..i've got yet another one.

I love Unbreakable.
How many times have you ranted on about how wonderful Unbreakable is.

I hereby bow to PLite's superior intelligencia. He was right the whole time. I had a dream that Bill Clinton came to my house and read me the riot act on the evil republican credo. It has forever changed me. When I get older I am going to run for the DEMOCRATIC seat in congress in the great state of Pennsylvania. Thanks PLite for showing me the error of my ways.

Pigsnie would be so proud!

I am going to donate fully 1/2 of my allowance to the coalition that supports gay and lesbian marraiges in Pennsylvania. I mean, isn't it time these people had a voice too? Damn opressive republicans!

TWT I can't respect you anymore man. You used to be such a good militant basturd just like me.

Of all in the liberal news media that I love, I hold Peter Jennings particularly dearest to my heart. I mean what poise, what courage! The way he slams BushLite is friggin amazing!
TWT stop this nonsense now!

I watch foreign films all day, I will read anythin subtitled. I haf seen Seven samurai so many times I think I am a samurai. I have a girlfriend named Pachinko, we go to home skizool together & at lunch break, she lets me & Sunfrog look down her kimona.
TWT is amazin!

Hey, don't you ******* say ******* on this ************* board you ***** **** ****!!
Eek! My ears! TWT!

[green]I hate republicans just as much as I hate women. They are both useless.
I don't understand why God allows republicans to exist. That is if there is a God.
And if there is one I'm sure that all republicans won't meet him because they are going straight to hell.[/green]
TWT said THAT??[green]