Quotation Question

Tools    

Synchronised Swimming Fan
Hi!
Really unusual question for you all, it's related to the world of movies and I always figured myself to be a bit of a movie buff but I haven't a clue about this!

Basically, it concerns a quotation: "the ____s own the ____s", where '____' is, of course, a blank. Whatever the words are, they're plural, but the only clue I have as to their content is that they were spoken by a man about the movie industry.

I'm presuming it's some kind of poignant or vaguely famous quote, otherwise I'd have been given more to go on! It's not about a specific movie, but about the movie industry in general.

Any input here would be really appreciated!!

My life isn't written very well.
not a clue. sorry.

I'd say, " The actors own the agents" if it were me, having been in the business, but hey, what do I know? Sorry again.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I am having a nervous breakdance
"The producers own the movies"? "The writers"?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

It's '______' owns the studios. Don't know what the '______' is though.