ESP-end

Tools    

I know some of you out there have experienced this:

Your watching a movie, say "The Sixth Sense", you know that there is supposed to be a twist ending(or not). Not soon after the beginning of the film--Bam!--you've figured it out.

The next day, at the water cooler, or wherever you discuss such topics, a friend says they were totally surprised by the ending of "The Sixth Sense", " I never saw it coming!" they say.

You swallow you pride, thinking, 'Idiot, I figured it out within ten minutes.' But what you actually say is, "Oh yeah, great movie."

I DID figure out "Sixth Sense" within 10 minutes, but I was surprised by "Unbreakable" and "Fight Club".

Question: what's your fastest time for figuring out the end of a movie, and which movie was it?

*note: out of respect, try not to spoil the ending for others who may have not seen the movie to which you refer.

The Future Ed Wood
um, i will have to think about this but the one off the top of my head was scream.

i would be very suprised if ANYONE solved the usual suspects straight away unless you know what kieser soyze (bad spelling i know silver) actually means!

Visit the best film forum on the web http://www.empireonline.co.uk/

I knew right away what as the deal, right fromt he very begining when
WARNING: "The Others" spoilers below
Nic is showing the maid lady around and talking about the windows having to stay closed and ALWYAYS lock the door behind you.
but my hubby... we have watched that thing like 5 times, AND I have esplained things to him as we watched.. he still doesnt get it.

But now, Soul Survivors....
that is a differant story.
I get something differant from that damned movie everytime I watch it, and I STILL am not sure I got it. I am thinking next time I will have pencil and paper and take notes....

F for Fake -1975.

orson welles gives away the trick to the movie in the first five minutes, so his practical joke looses some of it's impact.

i was actually pretty annoyed with the surprise endings of 'sixth sense' and 'fight club', thought they were gimmicky and fairly irrelevant.

Get off my island
I am completely useless and never figure out the twist until it is revealed. Then I am sat wondering, what!? That was obvious, why didn't I get that earlier.

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!