Fashion Tab

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
Wow...um...rub your nose in something else? Um...gee, I just don't do that sort of thing. You must have me confused with someone else...

bedtime vestments: GIANT sil ky paisley nightshirt in a few shades of blue.......with blue flannel pajama pants i stole from my dad......

new arrival; i just got a pair of those superlow, straightleg, buttonfly hip huggin' levis! early christmas present from my sis...cool, very cool, but if i bend over i look a bit like a plumber and that can't be good.

Most of today I just wore jeans (my favorite pair, I might add), with a plain grayish t-shirt. Got cold later on, so now I'm wearing that green fleece thingy again. Got a blue one too, but I like green more.

Now With Moveable Parts
I'm wearing my favorite pair of 501's and a sweater. It's pink and fuzzy...and tight in all the right places.

Don't say those kind of things Sades.

When I picture you I picture Betty Boop and well... I have always had a thing for Betty Boop. I know. I know. It's disturbing.

Now With Moveable Parts
Why do you think I chose her? I have a thing for her as well...and people tell me, all the time, I remind them of a cartoon character...then they ponder...then they say," Betty Boop!"

i've been living in this black nylon nike pullover and a black nylon vest with reflective stripes down the zipper- combined with my black running tights, and some brand spankin' new addidas.......never used to like black before but now i'm feeling all tough and cool. i think it makes me run faster

Navy Blue Spalding T-shirt, no shoes or socks, Homer Simpson cap, basketball shorts.

I have worn this day in day out for months.
Not literally, but you now what I mean.

Either this or cream cargo pants, black shoes, orange t-shirt with red floral shirt over the top -- with the cap.

The many [two] faces of Matt.

i most certainly know what you mean, silver.
i wear about two outfits for an entire season.....toss the same tiny pile into the washing machine every night. i LOVE having favorites........only problem is when they disintegrate, i'm left feeling sad.

I know exactly what you mean regarding feeling sad for the clothes. They become an extension of you're body and it's like a part of you has died.

Today I wore:

1) A pair of snowboarding pants
2) Hanes white T-shirt
3) Torn green Nike hoodie

Orange shirt that says "Havana".

And other things, of course. The Homer cap for one. Backwards today.

My zip-away pants...they've got zippers just below the knee so that they can convert to shorts semi-easily. They get seperated sometimes, though, so that the top part is more faded than the little extensions...noticable when I wear the whole thing. I like it more this way, though.

Orange / floral shirts rock. Especially the loud ones.

Today I'm wearing a pair of Ecko cargo-type pants, a white undershirt, and a long-sleeved T emblazoned with the logo and slogan of my old high school track team.

Orange shirt that says "Havana".

And other things, of course. The Homer cap for one. Backwards today.

hanes muscle tanks.........love them
it sounds like a pro wrestler name doesn't it?

it's unseasonably warm in wisconsin, as i suspect it is across the states. runner's are coming out of the woodwork.......getting out the shorts and t-shirts.

Gotta keep thise one alive. Wore a semi-geeky shirt over the last couple of days. It's button up and sort of stupid looking, but, hey, I'm just sitting around the house, and it's comfortable, so there ya go.

Now With Moveable Parts
I HAVE to post the outfit I had on yesterday...it was so cute. I had this kinda-see-through, black shirt on, a floral-print skirt that hits right above the knee, nude thigh-highs, black, knee-high boots, and this denim jacket I got at old navy. It's light denim and made to look old and worn in. It was SUCH a cute outfit, I like dressing romantic.

Today I'm grungy. Old comfy jeans, tight-fitting funky T-Shirt, Old shoes. Grunge, baby...ahhhh