Great Physical Performances

Tools    

Carl Weathers throughout the Rocky series.

Sylvester Stallone in Rocky Balboa for making it feel believable at that age.

Since the OP said we could interpret it however, I'm gonna say Jim Carrey, no particular film. The interpretation being the elevation of otherwise mediocre stuff through sheer physical commitment. He's been in plenty of genuinely funny movies, but even when he's not I'm genuinely impressed by the level of commitment to whatever he's doing, and occasionally it actually gets me to laugh at something that I have no business laughing at, which I find really impressive.

Di je Karlo?
Aleksei Kravchenko in Come and See (1985), watch it if you feel like losing a few hairs.

Parviz Parastui in The Lizard (2004). A film about a thief that's actually as skilled as you'd expect a thief to be. Very cool.

Bruce Willis in Die Hard goes without saying.

The person above mentioned Buster Keaton, so Jacques Tati is also worth mentioning. He is another top-class physical clown.

Another action flick: Banlieue 13. Watch it for more amazing acrobatics.

Make a better place
If we are including TV shows

Kramer from Seinfeld surly makes the list

Since Jackie Chan and Buster Keaton have already been mentioned, I will shout out Cary Grant.

For a recent one, here's Margot Robbie owning the room and the screen in Babylon.
Yeah, Buster Keaton was the man! Unbelievable stuff he did-- real, live stunts.

Heh, heh. M. Robbie certainly displayed a certain bit of abandonment...

If we are including TV shows

Kramer from Seinfeld surly makes the list
Yeah, I was always amazed at Richards' ability to take pratfalls, being such a tall man. He was hilarious.

"Tell Me. Do You Bleed? You Will."

Alison Lohman in Drag Me to Hell

I watched the behind the scenes and Raimi was apparently trying to forge a female Bruce Campbell, and she was more than game.