Movie Forum awards suggestion...

Tools    

Originally Posted by Animal_Mother
What about an award for the coolest Canadian
why not just go ahead and make a biggest idiot award, lol, JK, but as the rule goes, since i'm part canadian, i can make fun of canada

I ate all your bees.
Best Australian! Cmon!

"Eh... Arnold's Austrian... "

I'm just waiting for the go ahead... I sent a pm to_____

Originally Posted by Sidewinder
Best Australian! Cmon!
Awwww thanks for the vote.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by 7thson
I vote myself most loathed....oh wait Nm I think Holden or SB has the "active" award for that...I am going to run for "The most confusing" I think Anonymous Last is gonna be a tough one to beat though.

That was a compliment right?
Because if it is not...then it offends me. In one swell foop it manages to demean both insects and the assistants of mad scientists the world over.

Look behind you slick...see that line? You crossed it.

Have you ever had gout? I have... I have no idea how, but I got a batch of it in my knee and it was, without a doubt, the most god-awful experience I have ever...experienced...in my entire sexually immature life. I would rather have teeth pulled without anesthesia, lukewarm pokers inserted into my ears, and have rabid pygmy albino marmosets file my taxes than ever go through that nightmare again.

Think of the marmosets before you post such blatantly incendiary posts...

Though if it was a compliment, than thanks...I love you too!
*flutters eyebrows coquettish*

My award would be for, Wasting the time of others. NO?

This has actually been proposed by many members over the years. And I've told them the same thing I'm about to tell you: it's a good idea, I'd like to do something similar to it, but it'd be a little difficult, logistically, and it'd probably hurt a few feelings.

It'd probably only work if the categories were highly specific. Things like "Best Poster" would end up including votes for people who are the most informative, easiest to get along with, most active, etc. Better to make each of those factors their own category.

So, if there's a strong consensus in favor of this, and we avoid overly broad categories, I suppose we could give it a shot. We'd definitely need standards, though (IE: a set number of days during which each poll will be open), and I'd suggest that the "Make votes public" option NOT be checked, to at least cut down on any mild animosity that might result.

quite

nebbs, change ur avatar, i just wasted 10 minutes staring at it, it's really distracting, and it's a weapon against the ADD community

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
nebbs, change ur avatar, i just wasted 10 minutes staring at it, it's really distracting, and it's a weapon against the ADD community

Tell em' Nebb's, in their face!

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
More Ritalin

I did alot more then stare in those tens minutes...

Originally Posted by Diablo
I did alot more then stare in those tens minutes...

4-3-2-1...BLAST OFF!

Randomly visiting for now
Yeah nebbs it is distracting but still a pretty cool avatar, kind of like a piece of art that everyone looks at because it stands out and if people don't like it then they don't have to look at it do they! Did u make it yourself? Like in a flash or photoshop program or did u find it somewhere on some website?

Hey what about "BEST AVATAR", I hope nobody said this already.

Originally Posted by SpoOkY
Did u make it yourself? Like in a flash or photoshop program or did u find it somewhere on some website?

Hey what about "BEST AVATAR", I hope nobody said this already.
No, I wish I could have made it, just found it while I was looking around on the net

it's funny though, i play music when i sign on, and that girl always seems to be in perfect rythm with anything i'm playing

Originally Posted by nebbit
No, I wish I could have made it, just found it while I was looking around on the net

Send all your paypal money to Nebbit for freaky avatar laptop dance...you gents provide the pole.