Cops fighting a monster movie.

Tools    

Hi
I saw this movie a long time ago, and i want to find it again.
Basicaly all i remember is a couple of scenes.
Its about one or 2 cops, in a futuristic (not too futuristic) large city.
Kinda like Mimic 1997.
The one cop i remember i think has glases, is tall, leather jacket maybe..

Scenery is dark, most scenes i remember happen at night.
The cops are looking for some killer who is actualy a monster as in not human.

I remember one scene when they find a dead body in a house or apartment and there is a writing high on the wall inside and they talk about how tall the killer must be.
The other thingh i remember is they go hunting for this monster with a pair of fancy guns, i think they were hand held gatling guns, clip fed.
Even as a kid i was wondering, hey gatling based weaponry fires alot of rounds, how do they keep firing all this ammo from those small clips lol.
Well the end fight (i think) happens in a subway tunnel or somethgingh like that. I think there is a subway train or a part of it they are fighting at. Water on the ground like its a litle flooded.
I remember after they kill the monster they walk away and the camera zooms in on where the monster died, tho there is only water, no monster but a couple of bubles come out rom the water..

I dont know if this is from some other movie and my memories just mixed up everythingh.

Help me find this movie if you can.

Edit: Thank you so very mugh, it is indeed Split Second.
It looks so gilarious watching it now, like a parody, but than as a kid i was petrified watching it.

Thank you again.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Oh that sounds like Split Second (1992).
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

It is unanimous.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	splits.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	80396  
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra