Favorite Movie NOT in your collection

Tools    

This thread made me think, I don't own Fargo. No particular reason, just always found other ways to watch when I have been in the mood I guess. Go buy Nemo. I am a 37 year old male and own plenty of old Disney and Pixar films.

My friend took my copy of The Mirror, which is my favorite film of all time. He also took my copy of The Holy Mountain, which is my second favorite film of all time. He also took my copy of Persona; my 10th favorite film of all time. I own my 3rd-to-9th favorites though.

My friend took my copy of The Mirror, which is my favorite film of all time. He also took my copy of The Holy Mountain, which is my second favorite film of all time. He also took my copy of Persona; my 10th favorite film of all time. I own my 3rd-to-9th favorites though.
Your friend is a ****************************

Or a genius.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
If he took these movies to watch them and if he liked them, then he is a genius mastermind thief. Lol.

Your friend is a ****************************

Or a genius.
sneaky russian is all.

Nosferatu (1922)
Gremlins (1984)

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
A suddenly new favourite that isn't in my collection quite yet...

Kakarot89: The Infamous Thread Killer
Seven Notes in Black
Dr. Caligari
Nosferatu
Interstate 60
East of Eden

Dr. Caligari and Nosferatu are available in a set but I haven't been able to get it because, you know, money. The other three are films I enjoyed and have slowly grown onto me to the point that now I'm like "Yeah, I should probably buy those at some point."

Not Enough Time
Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
awesome movie!!!! bought it on a whim years ago, one of my favorite that's IN my collection. quote I think of often.. "chiiiiill, win-ston"

"If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghosts"