$10-29 million
13.64%
3 votes
$5-10 million
27.27%
6 votes
I'm stupidly biased: under $5 million!
22 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Ok, time to place your bets. And use your head people...I know many of you hate her, but you can't deny that she has some bankability...so be realistic.

Working at a theater and knowing how freakin hellish it will be for this movie, because of the teenyboppers and all, I am reeeeeeeeeelly not lookin forward to it! As for the movie itself....
GAG ME!!!!!!!!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Since you can see what I voted for I don't really have to tell you, but I doubt it will bring in enough to take No. 1, but Snow Dogs took over LOTR, so anything can happen.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
heh-heh.
I'm stupidly biased...but secretly praying.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
With Hart's War, John Q, Super Troopers( ), Collateral Damage, Count of Monte Cristo, etc.,

Who would want to see Crossroads?

Crossroads made around $15 million in its opening weekend. I expected it to make more like $7-10, tops, to be perfectly honest. Ouch. It looks like, assuming it doesn't hit a completely MASSIVE dropoff, $50 million domestically wouldn't be out of the question at all. Let's hope it is, though.

To those of you who voted for $30-49 million, tops or anything lower: It's at $26.2 million already and will easily, after next weekend, be up around, say, at least $33-35 million or so. $40-45 million total is likely.

Never underestimate the teen market.

Now With Moveable Parts
I'm shocked, and sad.

Now With Moveable Parts
I guess I just figured that people, even teen-people, would see her movie for what it really is; and WE all know what that is.

I'll "cross" the "road" and pass right by it .

B&W
I guess I just figured that people, even teen-people,
My first reaction to this post was to condemn, but then I had second thoughts and realised that, yeah, that's a fair statement

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by cinemark1013
I'll "cross" the "road" and pass right by it .

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
http://us.imdb.com/Title?0275022

Read the user comments. It's my greatest form of net entertainment at this moment in time.

example:
Poor Britney simply couldn't find a single script from the huge pile available written by actual writers, so she did the only thing a professional lip-synching booty-shaking teenager could do: she came up with her own brilliant story and had the studio hire someone to write it for her. Proof positive that the Hollywood brain trust has been correct in putting all the aging writers out to pasture. What we really need is a teenage bimbo coming up with story ideas that just "need to be fleshed out on paper." And as long as millions of brain-dead teenagers turn over their allowances at the box office we'll have a steady stream of sludge like this flowing from Hollywood.
HAHAHAHAH!

I don't expect it will be open here for more than one week, Britney Spears hasn't hit it off as much as she has in America.

I doubt she'll even hit the 1 million mark after one month...

Now With Moveable Parts
Sad. Isn't it? <<<<< shaking my head in disbelief.

Originally posted by Fez Wizardo
I doubt she'll even hit the 1 million mark after one month...
I dunno...it grossed $17 million in its opening weekend here. It's a commercial success by any measure at this point, and that's not include its future video/DVD profits.

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
Aye! but remember:

a) Brit punters are tight fisted

b) Brits are not great cinema goers.

c) Britain is probably the size of one average U.S state. (17 million / 51 ? )

d) Britney has only had two number one hits (a long time ago)

i didn't think about the vid releases so yeah that would probably up the figure with the amount of men just wanting to watch her dance in her underwear ?!

B&W
You forgot
e)Brits have bad taste e.g. they like the Spice Girls (i'd rather watch Britney's film than the Spice Girls one)

f)Brits can't play the sports they like (and even invented)
We just bet you guys at cricket, and, well, we rule at the other game.