Question for fans of Lego Movies

Tools    

I know there are a few of those films out there and I'm wondering, how good are they? Having seen The Lego movie today, I've become curious. I'd like to watch them if they are any good but there's a lot of time to waste if they aren't.

Bonus Question: If anyone has seen "The Lego Movie" at all, how does it compare to other Lego films?

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I thought that the Lego Movie was extremely well-done, I went into it expecting something decently entertaining, but my friend and I were literally stunned with what we ended up getting. I was never a fan of the Lego franchise becoming so popular because I never understood exactly why it was popular. The video-games with Batman, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, why was THIS a thing!?

I still don't know, but I do know that Lego Movie worked, it simply worked, and I do sincerely believe that it's up there with Toy Story and The Lion King as a personal favorite animated movie. And honestly, of all the Anime movies that I have seen, it holds its own well against them as well. I haven't seen any of the others though, in-fact, I didn't know there were any.

I am not going to watch 'em either, but you can bet that I'll be watching The Lego Movie 2 when it comes out. (They are already writing the script.)

This Lego Movie was very funny. I took my son to see it and wasn't really expecting much. But it has a humor suitable for adults as well. The jokes are not dumb, or only for 3 year olds.

I sawthis movie with my little brother, i thought that i would sit there in cinema and see a boring movie for over one and a half hour, but it was really a funny movie