What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

I was just watching this morning show and they were speaking to a quack(Dr) about soon to be Mothers, if they have a fatty diet it may lead to breast cancer.

My Mother smoked, drunk and I was in a

I was about 4 lbs something like that?

So, what's the fuss about....I turned out normal! lol!

Just another guilt women have all problems with children are their fault

Just another guilt women have all problems with children are their fault
I'm not sure if you were inferring to me about my mother's smoking & drinking? But, that doesn't help to smoke and drink while being pregnant. I know that.

The fatty food problem leads to breast cancer, well they did the test on mice. lol!

This is a joke nebbit, so be warned as I can be bad sometimes!

Its the womens fault, we all know that so why be deluded....lol! That's my funny for the day...

I'm not sure if you were inferring to me about my mother's smoking & drinking? But, that doesn't help to smoke and drink while being pregnant. I know that.

The fatty food problem leads to breast cancer, well they did the test on mice. lol!

This is a joke nebbit, so be warned as I can be bad sometimes!

Its the womens fault, we all know that so why be deluded....lol! That's my funny for the day...

Reading nebbit and powderfingers Posts and laughing to myself xD >.<

Hey Aussie sheila, young Lady to be more premise.

You're a counciler, so you have seen for then most of us....though, sometimes how do you challenge the unconverted?

That's a 5 year course if anything!!!

One of my brothers just come around and he was speaking about the mines in Qld. It's unbelievable, when you are in the 4x4 everything is set back to the office....if your seat buckle isn't fastened, if you are off course...etc and so much more.

The food is great, you get cable, good living quarters, though no taking drugs as you get drug tested.

My Niece just had a baby daughter named Charlotte....the spelling probably wrong because people spell their baby names differently now. It a Girl...

the spelling probably wrong because people spell their baby names differently now.
Unless they are pretentious and spell it differently to be 'different'(for example something stupid like Charlytte ) then it's probably the correct spelling of Charlotte. Who would want to change it, it's nice the way it is.

Unless they are pretentious and spell it differently to be 'different'(for example something stupid like Charlytte ) then it's probably the correct spelling of Charlotte. Who would want to change it, it's nice the way it is.
You should be a Mistress...Nausicaa...lol!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
marvellen at this pic

^ That's a cool pic, would make great wallpaper :-)

CBS Sunday Morning had great overview of showtime's series Homeland, I'm gonna need to watch it for sure now.

In about 1 months time I'll be back in my stopping ground....thank you Jesus!