What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I havent seen any of the Sopranos, Ive heard good things, Is it worth a purchase?

Im currently sat waiting on these meds to work enjoying a stunning fudge flavour filter coffee in my darth vader head mug.
Absolutely!

I watch the whole thing about once a year.

Another one on the "Watch The Soprano's, n3wt" bandwagon. I'm currently watching it for the first time (on Sky Atlantic) and it's been consistantly good. I'd always heard most people say how good it was, but I have been a little surprised with its constant quality. It doesn't really have (so far, anyway) any dips or off episodes or seasons.

Currently fielding questions from my nephew, who's woke up for too early, about his birthday and what I'm going to buy him, what he wants, etc. Also being shown a load of his toy cars. I notice that a great deal of his newer ones are red.

About to watch Rubgy League...round 2

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Cheers guys, I know my brother in laws GF has the complete Sopranos boxset I will borrow it off her for sure

Ive just come back from watching my Daughters first class assembly in from of the whole school and parents, shes only 3 and done a great job saying her lines. Also my son was called up to show off his first cub badge so its a very proud moment for me Im now doing some laundry and drinking my second coffee of the morning.

Cheers guys, I know my brother in laws GF has the complete Sopranos boxset I will borrow it off her for sure

Ive just come back from watching my Daughters first class assembly in from of the whole school and parents, shes only 3 and done a great job saying her lines. Also my son was called up to show off his first cub badge so its a very proud moment for me Im now doing some laundry and drinking my second coffee of the morning.
Enjoy your Sopranos but don't be like me. I start watching that stuff, I do it for 12 hours straight. Took my meds about 3 hours a go and finally, the stuff that would kill a herd of horses, is starting to kick in. Sometimes I wonder if I'm human, ha ha

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Me and my wife tend to watch series' on dvd rather than on tv. Just get a complete series boxset or afew series boxsets and just watch them back to back when the kids are in bed

Im just finishing the laundry and tidy afew things away the its time to get my kiddies from school and my wife from college, then some shopping and im looking forward to having a few drinks tonight

[quote=n3wt;796814]Me and my wife tend to watch series' on dvd rather than on tv. Just get a complete series boxset or afew series boxsets and just watch them back to back when the kids are in bed }

Yup, that's the way to do it, minus the commercials and the waiting for the next episode.
I have yet to find a girl that likes movies as much as I do, so I guess you are lucky

A bit, but not as annoying as Kate in Queensland, Susan (in general), anything and everything to with Red Cotton and Sonya's inappropriate baby quest yesterday.

A bit, but not as annoying as Kate in Queensland, Susan (in general), anything and everything to with Red Cotton and Sonya's inappropriate baby quest yesterday.
I missed the episodes with the Queensland scenes, Susan is annoying when sticking her nose in, Red Cotton I don't mind(anythings better than Sophie playing a few keys over and over on her bass guitar) and I adore Sonya - so she can do anything.

I am cooking salmon with sesame ginger marinade, and drinking really potent Steel Reserve beer.

My back pain is out of control. I'm been holding off but now I got to throw Oxycodone into my script coktail. Thiswill be the ultimate test of my overall immune system. If it can fly, I'll be singing, if not, there won't be a need for singing, possibly crying but from me. I'm eating an orange and a banana, homey, everyday. I drink cranberry-rasberry jucise, so I'm taking the necessary stuff to counteract the meds. Will see.
For 3 years now I've been putting off bi-lateral spine surgery as it has only a 50% chance of success and I don't like those odds.