Is there one movie everyone likes?

Tools    

Originally Posted by Dr West
Goldfinger. The first James Bond film to hit global status.
I find all Bond flicks boring.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by HellboyUnleashed
I thought everyone like Pirates Of The Carribean. Every one that i know liked it enough to watch it again.
Not a big fan of this. I don't hate it, but other than Johnny Depp and a few funny lines/scenes, its not worth seeing. Its not a complete waste of time, but I guess I'd give it a 2.5/4, which means I basically feel indifferent towards it.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I find all Bond flicks boring.
I feel the same way with most of them. Why do you think that is?

Yeah I would say Pirattes of the Caribean, but my friend doesnt like that movie so you cant say everyone likes it. I liked Princess Bride, dont love it- so I guess thats a possibility, I haven't watched most of the movies that you named-I still have to see fight club!!!!! Forest Gump is a movie that most people must like. Everyone has to love the Lion King, and Willy Wonka.
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case ofbeer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
C'mon... everyone digs Battlefield Earth.

I beleive that answers this "I thought it was impossible to answer" question.

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
C'mon... everyone digs Battlefield Earth.

I beleive that answers this "I thought it was impossible to answer" question.
i know one person who likes battlefield earth....

seven seems to be something everyone likes yet ive never seen it so i have no opion.

How about Animal House?

Lord of the Rings?
The Incredibles(does this one count?)
Harry Potter!...................

good luck finding an answer to this question

Here to support the villians.......
Originally Posted by mrsjessica
Lord of the Rings?
The Incredibles(does this one count?)
Harry Potter!...................

good luck finding an answer to this question
Lord of the rings is boring, and most people I know agree, I didn't think The Incredibles was anyhting special nor Harry Potter.

All About The Benjamins

Movie Forums Member
How bout the first Star Wars. Not these new crappy ones but episode 4, A New Hope.

Originally Posted by EmuGOD
seven seems to be something everyone likes yet ive never seen it so i have no opion.

How about Animal House?
I didnt really like Seven.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Because we don't suck like the rest of these fools, probably.
Hey I liked Moonraker...

DR: You know him?
Bond: Not socially. His name's Jaws, he kills people

forest gump definately a great movie

what do u ppl say about MEMENTO

I finally saw fightclub, not what I thought it would be like at all. It was kind of weird, the ending was a lot like secret window. So I guess secret window copied fight club. It wasnt quite what I expected, but it was good Brad Pitt was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot in it, I love how he was all bloody and dirty

HI...
i am new here ..

will,how about :
The Shawshank Redemption

a great movie or what ..!!

Tarintino freak.
Schindler's List?

Movie Forums Member
No, there isn't just one movie I like. Otherwise, it'd keep changing.