Your Top 10 LEAST Favorite Movies

Tools    

Michael Myers is cool in the same way that zombies are. In the fact that he's not. So it's not really that Freddy is cooler than Michael, it's that Freddy is cool.

Sorry guys, I just think outside of the first Nightmare, Freddy manages to be simultaneously dull and annoying. But above all else, stupid.

Anyway, I'm not a fan of bickering with HK because I like HK. These are just opinions anyway, and opinions are always stupid. That's just my opinion though.

HK I thought you were a fan of Halloween?
I am. It's brilliant. But Michael is just the bad guy for me. He has no character and, therefore, cannot be cool. But I do love that film and have it in my 100. I just don't care about Michael.

Opinions are always stupid?

Well that's a stupid opinion for sure.
You should know better than anyone, MM.

HK I thought you were a fan of Halloween?
I am. It's brilliant. But Michael is just the bad guy for me. He has no character and, therefore, cannot be cool. But I do love that film and have it in my 100. I just don't care about Michael.
There really isn't much to him. HALLOWEEN III thought it didn't even need him!

Of course opinions aren't always stupid. I was just making an intentionally stupid opinion with that. IDK I'm a bit confused right now. Maybe I should stop posting for a moment.

There really isn't much to him. HALLOWEEN III thought it didn't even need him!
The Nightmare series should have stolen that idea and discarded Freddy completely.

Now I get to be the crazy dude. I've never seen the Nightmare films.
Please watch them, in order. Skip the remake.

The Nightmare series should have stolen that idea and discarded Freddy completely.
This would actually work in the way that they wanted to do it for the Halloween series. Whether it'd be as good is neither here nor there, but as a structure of a series of movies without Freddy, I think a Nightmare series would work.

Skip all of them instead of the first one, and New Nightmare.

Honestly, first Freddy is so cool and inspired, but after that he becomes a complete douche. At least Halloween tried to keep Michael scary, instead of turning him into an idiot who always makes bad jokes.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I like bluedeed's sense of humour in this thread.

Also, Kara no Kyoukai was a great film and Eraserhead is a good film I need to rewatch.

Beyond The Black Rainbow is a freakin' masterpiece. Not for everyone, tho.

This would actually work in the way that they wanted to do it for the Halloween series. Whether it'd be as good is neither here nor there, but as a structure of a series of movies without Freddy, I think a Nightmare series would work.
I don't. I don't think audiences really want to return to something if the next story is going to be drastically different. They might make decent watches on their own, but you should never make a "Nightmare on Elm Street" film that doesn't connect with Freddy. People want familiarity and a hero, even if it's an anti-hero. I think the "anthology" thing is pretentious and a terrible idea.

Skip all of them instead of the first one, and New Nightmare.

Honestly, first Freddy is so cool and inspired, but after that he becomes a complete douche. At least Halloween tried to keep Michael scary, instead of turning him into an idiot who always makes bad jokes.
Completely disagree.