10 worst films ever created

Tools    

#9 - RATATOUILLE

When it comes to a film like this, something like Ratatouille should be good enough to pull you out of a bad mood. I was in a really bad mood when I went to see Ratatouille. It didn't work, and all the fancy computer animation in the film didn't make the slightest difference.
I couldn't agree more.

Welcome to the human race...
I seriously doubt Pixar will be able to make a more unlikeable film. Everything else was great, then they dropped the ball with Ratatouille.

Fortunately, WALL-E more than made up for it.

I seriously doubt Pixar will be able to make a more unlikeable film. Everything else was great, then they dropped the ball with Ratatouille.

Fortunately, WALL-E more than made up for it.
Wall-E definitely made up for it. It's actually probably my second favorite movie from Pixar, right after The Incredibles of course.

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
I've really got to question some of the movies I've seen in this thread. There are a lot of sequels and prequels to very good movies that have made it onto this list of the worst movies EVER created.

These movies in comparison to the movies that came before them in their respective series were **** but were they really some of the worst movies ever made? Surely this thread should be made looking at each movie individually as a movie. In that respect I can't see how the later Star Wars movies can be in the same thread as **** like Epic Movie.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.

#9 - RATATOUILLE

When it comes to a film like this, something like Ratatouille should be good enough to pull you out of a bad mood. I was in a really bad mood when I went to see Ratatouille. It didn't work, and all the fancy computer animation in the film didn't make the slightest difference.
I couldn't agree less, but you already knew that.

Iro you need to see more sh!tty movies if you list those as the ten worst ever made.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I do see more sh1tty movies than that, but at least with said movies I actually get some entertainment value out of them because they're so laughably bad. These movies, on the other hand, are absolutely devoid of any sort of enjoyment for me, hence why I picked them.

Okay fine, in no particular order...

Clerks 2
Freddy Got Fingered
The Happening
Reindeer Games
Big Momma's House
Death to Smoochy
The Adventures of Pluto Nash
Transporter 2
The Island of Dr. Moreau
The Blues Brothers

These are just the first ten that came to mind, they may not be the absolute worst, but I hated them.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
What would surprise me about your list, Harry, is that you actually watched more than half of those. That and the fact that I give The Blues Brothers
, but that doesn't surprise me.

Not to mention the fact that Clerks II seems to get a lot of hate from most people on this forum. I must revisit sometime and see what the deal is.

I could only think of nine awful movies Mark so I figured I'd throw in The Blues Brothers for the hell of it (as it's Iro's favourite). If I went through my lists I'm sure I could find another 50 that you'd be surprised I watched. That comes with dating girls with poor taste in films and working at a video store and getting free movies. Personally I'd give The Blues Brothers a 3/5.