The Gift

Tools    

Hello board nice to meet you

Has someone seen the movie 'The Gift' by Sam Raimi ?

There's something I can't understand

thanks

Sorry guys the board was unaccessible to me for few days, got the message 'can't connect to your database' ??

Anyway, the question I'd like to ask about the Gift is regarding the end of the movie. Cate Blanchet goes to the swamps with the lawyer, she has visions on the bridge and understands he is the killer, then he hits her with a torch, and he got hit on his head by Giovani Ribisi (Buddy). Then she escapes, has a talk with Buddy in her car, next days she goes the police to report what happened and the Sherrif tells her he couldn't have been Buddy who saved her because Buddy has hanger himself in the shower room the day before ? ????

thanks

Buddy's ghost saved her.
Thanks Mark !

Was there any other moments in the film were ghosts were directly interacting with alive people ?

Sudoku Blackbelt
Thanks Mark !

Was there any other moments in the film were ghosts were directly interacting with alive people ?

I do believe Keanu Reeves was possessed by some demon, or at least a voice in his head, telling him he could act.

thaks quint