What is the most expensive piece in your DVD collection?

Tools    

Sudoku Blackbelt
I am proud to say I've never spent more than 10 dollars on a dvd.

Well, not for myself, anyway. I do remember getting Aliens In The Attic for my kids a while back. I think that was in the 20-25 dollar range.

Apocalypse Now redux. I got it for five bucks - the supermarket made a balls of the pricing, who was I to argue with corporations? 2 years ago Martin Sheen was filming a few miles down the road from me - I went down with my A.N copy on the off chance, and luck would have it, we met him in his hotel. I asked him to sign it Captain Willard - he did. Lovely bloke. That's my most expensive DVD as its priceless. We have about 2000 DVD'S give or take, none worth more to me than that.

Louis Armstrong's Complete Hot 5 and Hot 7 recordings. It was 56 dollars. A couple years later it came down to around 25, but thats life.

Not a DVD, but I have a rare record album by Judy Garland, only 200 copies were ever released, that is worth something like 200 dollars.