+1/-1 Survivor

Tools    

I thought Cobpyth played a great game, but what hurt him is that Tongo went too overboard trying to make him win, which wasn't Cobpyth's fault-
Nah. I would've never come this far without TONGO giving me all those +1/+2's, believe me. The upsides waaaay outweighed the downsides.

And TONGO, I am genuinely sorry for all the drama we shared in this game.

Why was TONGO so crazy about Cobpyth, though? That's something I didn't fully understand.

Maybe 'cause he didn't like the other people playing. I think that was partly the reason.

You guys want to read the PM when Sexy admitted he banned me because it was hurting his game?

I played like that from the beginning, and when it started inconveniencing him, then he rigged it.

Yall are used to this I guess, Ok then.

Nah. I would've never come this far without TONGO giving me all those +1/+2's, believe me. The upsides waaaay outweighed the downsides.
Thank you Cob

Maybe 'cause he didn't like the other people playing. I think that was partly the reason.
Still smearing? Games over Sexy.

No I didnt have sour grapes or revenge for losing. I wanted Cob to win cause...well...hes Cob

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
If you think I was trying to help Camo, you're WRONG.

Those people were/are gonna eventually get me out.

You just never gave me any +1's or 2's.
Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Oh my God. So TUS was getting all serious about the game.

I just meant you weren't giving me any +'s at the very end, before I banned you.
Heres two of them, anyone want the whole convo Ill post it.

Why was TONGO so crazy about Cobpyth, though? That's something I didn't fully understand.
I figured it was bc of the scuffle Camo and Tongo had, where Tongo tried to vote down Camo... and then Vicky swooped in, killed Tongo, and upvoted Camo a ton

So Tongo wanted to pick someone to beat Camo

WOW. Better not private message TONGO. He won't respect your privacy. He'll post your messages on the forum.

I figured it was bc of the scuffle Camo and Tongo had, where Tongo tried to vote down Camo... and then Vicky swooped in, killed Tongo, and upvoted Camo a ton

This is why you vote Trump. I tell you plainly theres no revenge, backed an old ally, and still you say its revenge. bleah!

I didn't ban you because you weren't giving me +'s though, TONGO.

He didn't include all of the messages, I think. The context is wrong.

WOW. Better not private message TONGO. He won't respect your privacy. He'll post your messages on the forum.
Yeah to expose a liar, and to show you rigged the game.

Anyway, you know they dont care.

I didn't ban you because you weren't giving me +'s though, TONGO.

He didn't include all of the messages, I think. The context is wrong.
No that was a complete unaltered cut n paste, if anyone wants to see the whole thing Ill post it.

I was irritated he wouldn't give me any pluses.

He was giving them all to Cobpyth.

He should have shared them with others.

It made sure you'd stay around and finish high, although the two players with the most hardcore supporters, Vicky all-in for Camo, and Tongo all-in for Cobpyth... I think there was some kind of negative psychological effect to that. People wanted to see those partnerships broken up

I gave Sexy +'s, but I also gave Nope a lot too. My strategy was that I was okay with either of those two winning, rather than putting it all on one horse. I think it worked, bc Nope and Sexy were the final two

That's exactly what happened.