Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
Here are my favorite KS movies, from least to greatest. 1=best blah blah blah

1.Mallrats
2.Dogma
3.Clerks
4.J&SBSB
5.Chasing Amy (never saw it)

You should really see Chasing Amy, that is easily Kevin Smith's best movie.

personally I used to love Kevin smith back in the late 90's but now, ever since JASBSB I have sort of realized that I have out grown him, I totally hated JASBSB, they should have renamed it Cameo: The Movie, I still have faith in him but I do plan on skipping his cute kid movie (there is something about little kids saying really witty intelligent dialogue that I hate, and you know smith has plenty of it in store for jersey girl), I would be interested in seeing him do a comedy without his trademark cast, marketed to people over 20, with less poop jokes, but I doubt he is going to get off the money train for at least a little while, I'll be waiting till that time comes

The Strongest Girl Alive
Originally Posted by ArchibaldTuttle
personally I used to love Kevin smith back in the late 90's but now, ever since JASBSB I have sort of realized that I have out grown him, I totally hated JASBSB, they should have renamed it Cameo: The Movie
I agree! JASBSB was fun but totally just a movie full of cameo's, I miss the dogma days! those stupid religious freaks had to make a big deal about it!

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Originally Posted by Courtsnz
I agree! JASBSB was fun but totally just a movie full of cameo's, I miss the dogma days! those stupid religious freaks had to make a big deal about it!
When in reality, Dogma wasn't anti-religious at all. A very good movie.

The Strongest Girl Alive
Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
When in reality, Dogma wasn't anti-religious at all. A very good movie.
oh I agree and thats why I think religious groups should've backed off. I personally learned alot more from that movie then I'd allow any church to teach me.

I love Kevin Smith....but, I can't say I'm looking forward to Jersey Girl(at this point, at least). The trailer kind of....sucked. And I'm getting tired of Ben Affleck. But that's just my opinion.

In any case:

1. Mallrats
2. Chasing Amy
3. Clerks
4. J&SBSB
5. Dogma

Originally Posted by Garrett
And I'm getting tired of Ben Affleck.
No lie yo, no lie. (sorry, that was dumb of me)
And found he was eating his shoe.

I'll probably see jersey girl, i don't like jennifer lopez, but i like george carlin, and ben affleck is pretty good....just not lately. my favorites:

1.Dogma
2.Clerks
3.Chasing Amy
4.J&SBSB
5.Mallrats

and 1-2-3 is a tie, but I'm not good at deciding

Well Jersey girl is supposed to be more mature then the last movie, where ben affleck has to raise a kid and stuff. But I'm not sure whether it will be good or not...most likely bad, in which case thats why i wait for numerous reviews to come out and then i rent it when it comes out on video, because im not gonna pay 10 bucks for a ticket to something horrible, not including popcorn and drinks and candy and stuff.

The only one I haven't seen is Clerks, it's not available on dvd in uk. But my fav is Chasing Amy, been there and done that sort of thing.