Spider-Man

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I've got one thing to say to you guys...*thinks for a minute..can't think of anything so motions to flip the two of you off*

Lucky F*ckers
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Yeah...it doesn't bother me THAT much, I'm still getting to see it regardless, but you have to let me do the review for the site Chris.

Well since yours will be up before mine I'll kinda scan off yours and add anything you might leave out...

Including the reason to stay through the end of the credits

Well, I guess if your's isn't up, I'll simply get in detail about the entire movie, if it is, I'll go over what you covered and then add in more...

I'm going to see it tonight! I can't wait! I just pray it turns out as good as everyone is saying it is.

WARNING: "Spider-Man" spoilers below
Well well, spider-man is gay. In the ending of the movie he turns down MJ which is the actress Kirsten Dunst. KIRSTEN DUNST!! and he turns her down. That ruined it! lmao. Plus, k, webbing, out of his wrists? WHA? It comes out of his cartridges guys! BAH! well back to Kirsten, WHAT!!!!!! Ok, im done.

I hope you don't mind: I added spoiler tags to your post. Those details would ruin a few things for people who haven't seen the flick yet.

WARNING: "Spider-Man" spoilers below
I completely 100% disagree. It makes PERFECT SENSE for him to turn her away. He even explained why in a voiceover. He's been cursed...there's nothing he can do about it. And who cares if it's Kirsten Dunst? I've never understood that kind of mentality. If Jessica Alba were in front of me and offered her hand in marriage I wouldn't accept. C'mon man, we're not animals.

Hats off to the ending. It didn't take the happy-go-lucky, hero wins and gets the girl ending. It didn't take the easy way out. Instead, it stuck by its theme. Bravo.

Oh, and who gives a crap how the shooters work? Organic is more believable anyway...Parker is, what, 17-18? And he'd INVENT something that advanced? Isn't that like U.S. Army level crap?

I think the ending turned out really well. Leaves more to go on in the sequel. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking. ^^

Just saw Spiderman and the movie was sick bad ass!
I loved this movie and it was so true to the comics. The Green Goblin was cool and the spidey CG sequences were unforgettable.
Anyone who hasn't seen this movie needs to right now!!

The web shooters aren't all that advanced. Have you ever seen a can of silly string or hair spray? Same principle, you push the button stuff sprays out because it's under pressure. The web goo that sprays out and turns into web is the advanced thing. I bet that someone really could invent that stuff, it's just that no one has tried to invent it.

People freak out ovr the organic webs cuz it's not true. It's like giving him another power. Wouldn't you freak out if The Hulk was purple? What if The Hulk had the power to heal instantly like Jason?

That's ridiculous. For one, a can of silly string can't shoot hundreds and hundreds of feet. For another, how's a teenager gonna invent some super adhesive that the government probably can't even put together?