Spider-Man

→ in
Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
*shakes head*

Sun..some of the villians Spidey faces obviously won't be in one of the two sequels. I mean you can place The Rhino in say a two-hour movie and expect the story not to fall apart.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

What?
Who said there's only going to be two sequels? There's going to be 5! Spidey has the best villains of anybody. (Batman,X-Men,Superman) Each sequel would be totally different. He's made for the movies....

As of right now, I believe there is only ONE sequel. No other sequels exist until they're declared. People CAN get tired of these movies after awhile, ya' know. It's happened before. I'll bet people talked the same way after Batman.

All Batman's villans are insane. That makes them similar. But Spidey's - Vulture, - Dr Octopus, -The Sandman, -The Enforcers, The Rino, -The Lizard They're all cool and different!

That would be perfect for lots of sequels. For instance, we all know the formula for a successful sequel is to have something similar from the last movie but also make the movie different enough that it can stand on it's own. Vulture, flys like the Goblin but cool cuz he has wings. Doc Oc, mad scientist like Osborne but he has 8 arms. Lizard, like the baby Godzillas but can talk and he's a scientist too. The Rino would be too much like the Hulk, that one would be good for working in more story. Sandman would have cgi effects similar to T2, that would be cool. The Enforcers would be good but I'd bet no one would make it with all these other characters to choose from.

Who's going to be in Spiderman2 anyway?

The Gweat and Tewwible
I wonder if they are going to bring back the Green Goblin? Harry Osborn as the Green Goblin? Maybe they will start doing what the Batman movies did and make each movie have two villians. That would really suck though. It seems to me that Harry Osborn as Green Goblin, Jr. sounds like the most plausible sequel, but it would be like the same thing over again....

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
Anyone spot Stan Lee on the Balcony ?

(beats his role in x-men as the hot dog vendor )

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
ugh!!

sorrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Morbida
I thought this was a great great movie but that just me and I am noone

i have been to see the movie and i too thought it was good, i came home at midnight and i felt like a little kid again, i was doing all these funny moves and kicks. It was great, a movie that makes you remember what its like to play a superhero and a movie that you can watch AND find interesting, is a good movie. I really liked the fight scenes and since at this moment in time i forgot how to put the spolier text in (i will look it up again later), i wont say anymore. Overall i give spiderman a 8 out of ten

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

Originally posted by Knightmare
i have been to see the movie and i too thought it was good, i came home at midnight and i felt like a little kid again, i was doing all these funny moves and kicks. It was great, a movie that makes you remember what its like to play a superhero and a movie that you can watch AND find interesting, is a good movie.
Amen, well said. All of that makes me want to see it again, but alas, I can't.

Originally posted by jrs1013
Personally, I've it so many times I know it by heart.
Doesn't hurt that you work in a theatre.

Here I am/There I go
I loved it, but then I love all things about Spiderman. He's a classic character and this is a classic film