Jason X

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by mightymose
I haven't heard how he goes about getting the new mask... I had hoped it was just something he had laying around... an upgrading machine? WTF?!?
Go to iMDB and check it out on there. They've got three different plot summaries, but still. Makes the movie sound worse.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Is it me, or does this movie seem like Oscar material.

I had a dream last night that I was in a movie theater. One of the flicks I sat down to watch part of was Jason X. In all fairness, it was more of a nightmare than a dream.

I keep having these dreams that I'm Spider-Man......I wonder why?

On the 26th, I'm sure we'll find out just how BAD this movie is.

Jason's metal mask burned off during re-entery and fell in the lake at the end. He'll get a new one by killing a street hockey team. Or maybe the nanobots will make him a new one.

Was talkin to Peter (OG-) and he said that it wasn't that bad of a movie. Kinda shocked me really. I'm kinda curious to see how it goes though..

If it's campy enough, and doesn't take itself too seriously, it might be fairly entertaining. You'd have to see it with the right people, too. If the reviews are mildly positive and some friends want to see it, I might bite...not likely, though.

I saw Jason X opening day and it was pretty cool. The whole atmosphere and the setting was great for a Friday the 13th film.
The cast was new and the acting wasn't academy award winning but all the same entertaining. The new modifications he gets are pretty sweet and the new mask is pretty freaky but not overly scary. Overall it was entertaing and the ending was cool and Jason XI will be cooler.

i saw Jason X in the theater and it really did nothing for me. Yes, Jason Vorhees looks cool and stuff but the movie was just too lame. Oh... there's just one scene - - one scene that brought back memories to the good ol' days in the series. The one where Jason was made to believe he was at the Original Crystal Lake.

Yeah the scene where they alter perception so to make him believe he was back, that was so bad ass. That definitely brought back something! I don't know, I liked the movie cause I'm a hardcore fan.

WARNING: "Jason X" spoilers below
What was up with Jason killing those two girls in the sleeping bags? It was classic FT13th humor, but it was kinda silly. The same could be said about that robot with too much personality.

Sorry.