Haley Joel Osment

Tools    

What do you think of Haley Joel Osment? AKA "The kid from the Sixth Sense".

To know more about me, go to: http://www.expage.com/ShuuichiKurama17

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
OR...

The kid from A.I. Artificial Intelligence

The kid from Pay it Forward
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

YA. LOL. But he's most popular on the Sixth Sense. The only movie I haven't seen from him is Pay It Forward. Is it good? (I'm planning to borrow it from my friend...)

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Kurama
But he's most popular on the Sixth Sense. The only movie I haven't seen from him is Pay It Forward.
Thought your cousin had HBO....hmmmm...

I didn't see it on HBO. She has the DVD...

Guy
I think Haley Joel is a talented young actor. I think he's a bit overrated though. I don't think he's the next 'Brando' or anything, but he's good.

I agree with Guy. He's one heck of a little actor, but overrated.

i dont think hes one bi overrated. i would have been just fine if he won the academy award for the sixth sense. Hes great!
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

I don't think he's overrated. He's the best actor working today. He's better than Hanks easy. I don't mean child actor, I mean actor including grown-ups.

have you been drinking terpentine lately Sunfrogolin? Im just wondering because when someone says Haley Joel Osment is the best actor overall, he's either got some personal problems, or all of his birds aren't chirping.......dont you dare say hes better than Tom Hanks........