In your opinion, what is the worst film of 2013 so far?

Tools    

I thought it was terrible, cheap story-line, jumpscares and bad acting.
Bad acting? Didn't see any bad acting in the film at all. Nothing amazing but certainly not bad...

Especially Jessica Chastain, her and bad acting don't go together, ever.

Ive seen a lot of worst movies already but cant remember there titles already.

Movie 43 wasn't just bad. It was borderline offensive. There's a scene with a teenage girl getting her first period. It was so offensive, not disgusting, that it ruined any shot of being remotely watchable.

I've only seen Iron Man 3 and Star Trek Into Darkness and I would put Iron Man 3 as the worst I've seen this year, though probably not the worst to come out.

All these people being upset about Movie 43 makes me want to see it.

By the way, what's so offensive about a girl's first period?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Sometimes that can't be avoided
Careful preselection could minimize the risk to a very low value.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

wow movie 43 looks amazing! i'm gonna watch it right now

I've only seen Iron Man 3 and Star Trek Into Darkness and I would put Iron Man 3 as the worst I've seen this year, though probably not the worst to come out.
Pretty much the same for me, only two films I watched at the cinema. I'd probably give Iron Man 3 about a 5/10. Alright at times but i feel like marvel need to do something different with their comic book films, I really can't stand watching them if I'm honest.

I don't think that blowe was saying the girl getting her period was the offensive part. The way that it was presented could have been what made it offensive. Kind of like how horror movie scenes that are supposed to be scary or dramatic usually come off as laughable.

I don't think that blowe was saying the girl getting her period was the offensive part. The way that it was presented could have been what made it offensive. Kind of like how horror movie scenes that are supposed to be scary or dramatic usually come off as laughable.
Yes, precisely. A girl getting her period isn't offensive. It was the glib, derisive manner with which it was portrayed. It made it sound like teenage girls ooze blood, and should be extremely sensitive about it. That's how it was portrayed but I am sure they wanted a jocular portrayal of teenage angst.

Friends Don't Let Friends Pay Movie Prices for Rentals
Scary Movie 5 and Hangover 3 are really really bad.

I've heard that the new Hangover is better than the second, but that's still not saying much.

I tried watching A Glimpse Inside the Mind of Charles Swan recently...
Oh my god, it was so damn boring. I had to stop it within 20 minutes.

I loved Roman Coppola's CQ. But this one was unbearable. Maybe I am wrong, I should finish watching it.

Scary Movie 5 ?
Atleast I payed half the price for it, but it still was too much.

Scary Movie 5 ?
Atleast I payed half the price for it, but it still was too much.
I was done after I saw Scary Movie 4. The first 3 made me laugh, but I was also very young when I watched them. I attempted to sit through the first a while back for the first time in years, and I changed the channel during the first commercial break.
Not that liking the Scary Movie series makes one immature, it's just that my own tastes have changed over time. Also, one of the biggest problems with these movies and the rest that have been made by their creators is that instead of delivering any real punchline, they just cram in as many pop culture references as possible, making them dated in less than a year.

I've seen very few films this year but Trance was likely the worst for me.

I was done after I saw Scary Movie 4. The first 3 made me laugh, but I was also very young when I watched them. I attempted to sit through the first a while back for the first time in years, and I changed the channel during the first commercial break.
Not that liking the Scary Movie series makes one immature, it's just that my own tastes have changed over time. Also, one of the biggest problems with these movies and the rest that have been made by their creators is that instead of delivering any real punchline, they just cram in as many pop culture references as possible, making them dated in less than a year.
Indeed. I really regret having watched this one, but I had to give it a chance since I really liked the first ones when I was a kid.