Yes.
61.29%
19 votes
No.
16.13%
5 votes
Yes, I'm from Virginia.
31 votes. You may not vote on this poll

So, tell us about the first time you had sex. Or any sexual experience.

Oh yeah, and do the poll.

A novel adaptation.
Us Virginans are always getting a bad rap, but I think it's time we all fess up to, if not geographically being, at least philosophically being Virginans at heart.

Yay fer' Virginney!

Are we to be graphic..........

sorry I just had to ask.........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Well, I won't get into this life's excapades, but I'll tell you about my previous life's. I remember I would get up in the morning and I would have sex. Then I would have breakfast, and after that, have more sex. I would bathe in the sun for awhile and then I would have sex twice more. I would have lunch, then have sex pretty much all afternoon. After dinner, I would have sex until late at night ... and the next day it would start all over again. It was great being a rabbit.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Well, I won't get into this life's excapades, but I'll tell you about my previous life's. I remember I would get up in the morning and I would have sex. Then I would have breakfast, and after that, have more sex. I would bathe in the sun for awhile and then I would have sex twice more. I would have lunch, then have sex pretty much all afternoon. After dinner, I would have sex until late at night ... and the next day it would start all over again. It was great being a rabbit.
And the progeny must have been legion. Family baseball games? More like family round-robin tournaments.

Not many people are aware of the rabbit's interest in baseball--I learned that from the Discovery Channel.

Ohhhh, so that's why they're called Playboy bunnies.

Rabbits ARE NOT into baseball. That's a human game, after all. No, what rabbits are interested in is ****ing. ****ing is the ONLY thing we rabbits cared about. Hell, I'd eat one of my own offspring for a chance to ****. I'm telling you, ****ing is ****ing great. Nothing like ****ing. Really.

Hell, I'd eat one of my own offspring for a chance to ****.
Well, a lot of guys eat ***** (or ****) first so they can have a chance to ****.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Well, a lot of guys eat ***** (or ****) first so they can have a chance to ****.
I don't get it. Eat what? A wombat? A scab? A cat? ...ooohhhhh.... You a nasty boy.

Rabbits ARE NOT into baseball. That's a human game, after all.
Now you're just being speciesist.

No, what rabbits are interested in is ****ing. ****ing is the ONLY thing we rabbits cared about. Hell, I'd eat one of my own offspring for a chance to ****. I'm telling you, ****ing is ****ing great. Nothing like ****ing. Really.
****in'-A right.

Originally Posted by Mary Loquacious
****in'-A right.
Too bad she's married boys...and some of you girls (I hope). <pant...pant>

Yeah--think of all the tail I could get if I weren't shackled...

But anyway. Who's going to be the first to post an actual factual first time? I'd do it, but I'm a follower, not a trail-blazer.

****ing, **** it then, I'll ****ing do it.

My first time I was 12, she was 17. I was big and I may have lied about my age . Anyways, it was at her house and her parents were out to dinner. It was a classic movie scene, really. We're both naked, her parents come home, Toose jumps out the window.

God, the things I did.

Originally Posted by Sir Toose
I was big and I may have lied about my age .
Well, as long as you're BIG.

I'm going to write such a post for this thread!
Vivid, vivid, vivid.

Anyone else?

Originally Posted by The Silver Bullet
I'm going to write such a post for this thread!
Vivid, vivid, vivid.
Sorry, Mattly--no fiction allowed.

My life isn't written very well.
Originally Posted by Mary Loquacious
Sorry, Mattly--no fiction allowed.
Ouch! Our Silver Bullet got buuuuurrrned by Mary!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I must become Caligari..!
Still stuck on 1st
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Pft. Burned like a fox.
Mary is just upset.

What with knowing that my story won't include her or her thighs at all.

I understand her pain. I'd be upset not to have had sex with me too.