19 votes
No.
16.13%
5 votes
Yes, I'm from Virginia.
31 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I must become Caligari..!
'com on ppl, MORE STORYS
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

I ate all your bees.
Hehe...well, if you must know ... I was 15 in high school and I did it with a 17 year old , i think his name was Dan if I remember right. It, like I said felt a little awkward. I mean yes, a man can give great pleasure if he puts his di.. uh I mean mind to it. But Dan just didn't feel right.

Not too far later, my girlfriend asked me to experiment with her and I did. I have done it with another guy after Dan, but I now I know why I don't like doing guys that much . Girls know how to one another and I speak from experience.

I am now 19 years old and full time lesbian...and lovin' every minute of it!!!

Sounds like you need the lovin of a real man ...Im free till Wednesday.

The Bear with the Funk
you want a sidewinder baby...or a python, oooohhhhh! that was stupid, sorry sidewinder.

I ate all your bees.
Apology Accepted :P

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Hey, it's just a poll. Don't be sad because you guys finished last...
finished last?

wait hold on...oh that's right...we are one of the founding states in our great nation...let's also not forget that it's not ohio or new york or california is for lovers
it's "VIRGINIA is for lovers"
finished last
pfah
i feel sorry for you if you trully believe that

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
cause of your avatar i guess
My avatar is a pic of Orlando Bloom from Pirates Of The Caribbean.

He is my dream man, that is why I choose him. I love him!!!

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by theshape82
finished last?

wait hold on...oh that's right...we are one of the founding states in our great nation...let's also not forget that it's not ohio or new york or california is for lovers
it's "VIRGINIA is for lovers"
finished last
pfah
i feel sorry for you if you trully believe that
Yes. [ 10 ] 30.30%
No. [ 18 ] * 54.55%
Yes, I'm from Virginia. [ 5 ] 15.15%

Who "finished last" in the poll?? The virginians. Get it? It's a joke.

Still in search for a sense of humor, Shape??

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Ezikiel
As for me, I am still a virgin, so I really have no story to tell.
That's okay, we all love you anyway.

Not enough to have sex with you, though.

Originally Posted by evergreengrad
I am a single mother and a student, working on my final MCSE and Cisco certifications so I am by no means stupid and you don't need to post as if I am.
Cool!

Come post on my geek thread. Yoda and I trade code tips and horror stories on there. Search for Geek Speak.

I am A+, MCSD, and soon to be inet+ certified. My focus is software, but I can bat a little hardware with you too

PS, no one thinks you're stupid.