So bad, and yet so good...

Tools    

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Any Martial Arts or Samurai movie that's on Sunday morning.

The Bear with the Funk
lol good one. How about Piranha, FUNNY SH%T!!!!! best worst movie i have seen in a long time.

This is an oldie but a goodie

ASSULT OF THE KILLER BIMBOS

I love this movie because it is so bad, a very early Thelma and Louise, with a friend.

Mortal Kombat 2 is the worst movie in movie history.

with that said.
in respect to the thread. so bad and yet so good, would have to be Guy Ritchie's two classic numbers 'Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels', and "Snatch'.

I ate all your bees.
Mortal Kombat 1 (MK2 was an atrocity), Tango and Cash is also good fun. Last Action Hero is another one, I hate the little kid in it but otherwise I quite enjoy it.

Ready!Set!Go!...Er..Actio n!
Originally Posted by Sidewinder
Mortal Kombat 1 (MK2 was an atrocity), Tango and Cash is also good fun. Last Action Hero is another one, I hate the little kid in it but otherwise I quite enjoy it.

Last Action Hero! I love that movie! Thanks for reminding me of it! I'm going to put it on my "must get" list!

I ate all your bees.
No Problems, I really like Last Action hero cause for one its Arnie, for two is does'nt take itself to seriously and three, its good fun.

better title for this movie very bad but GREAT.

Happy gilmore and Billy maddison.

Without a doubt Plan 9 From Outer Space:
"Greetings, my friends. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. And remember, my friends, future events such as these will affect you in the future."

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Originally Posted by Loner
Any Martial Arts or Samurai movie that's on Sunday morning.
A bunch of those are good though...Zatoichi rules!

pee wee's big adventure.

Originally Posted by cmdrcryme
pee wee's big adventure.
That's just plain good.

then allow me to try again.

batman - the movie (the 1966 one with adam west and burt ward)

or teenage mutant ninja turtles. (the first one was halfway decent, after viewing the 2nd one as a mature adult it is VERY corny.)

Much better...I think....

Hi
I loved the TMNT movies i even saw the third one in theatres =/, and when i rewatched 2 i noticed Vanilla Ice was in it and definately decided one was better, didn't give much thought to it when i was younger..

Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
A bunch of those are good though...Zatoichi rules!
Ah yes, The Blind Swordsman.

Those movies are why I was never impressed by The Matrix.

I've been watching people fly through the air for years.

the matrix is an incredible action film, but yes it has all been done before, but the matrix shouldn't be viewe as a plain old martial arts flick. The ideologies of the matrix shake the world. much like the simpsons

Originally Posted by JANthology
the matrix is an incredible action film, but yes it has all been done before, but the matrix shouldn't be viewe as a plain old martial arts flick. The ideologies of the matrix shake the world. much like the simpsons

Alien Ressurection has some of the worst dialogue but I still kind of like it. Star Wars Christmas Special, Das Boot, Predator (TERRIBLE dialogue) and Con Air or the Rock. (also lame dialogue)
And found he was eating his shoe.