During the construction of subway found a spaceship..?

Tools    

Built underground, something dug and found the egg-shaped spaceship (?) Forms, steel gray-blue color, it seems. And all this was obviously in some kind of a building under roof and the action takes place in this building. I remember when they tried to drill diamond drill bit, but nothing happened. Then came some kind of hell, and all either dead, or missing. Themselves aliens, or who could sit in there, it seems, and not shown. Looked about 15 years ago.

it's not Quatermass and the Pit 1967
The Tommyknockers 1993

Semper Fooey
Man, I was going to say Quartermass and the Pitt!

It sounds just like Quartermass and the Pitt. Under its American title:

When I do a search that is the only movie spaceship found in a subway that comes up.

author said that "yes movie is Similar, but obviously not in 1967. had it movie Remake ?"

Semper Fooey
There is no remake. I'll look around some more, but something isn't right here. Maybe a TV episode rather than a movie.

I just read they are currently planning a remake and the reason there wasn't one there was a problem getting the rights.

There is a TV version, but that is even older.

Semper Fooey
I'm all googled out. Quartermass and Tommyknockers no matter how I search are the only titles that come up and Quartermass fits the description the closest.

Semper Fooey
I don't think the movie exists. There is a lot of information about Quatermass and the Pit on the Web and the only story mentioned as similar is Tommyknoclers. If there was another story about this it would get mentioned somewhere.