Favorite Female Sociopath

Tools    

Sada Abe (Eiko Matsuda)
In the Realm of the Senses (Oshima, 1976)

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
Have to agree whole-heartedly with this.
I disagree about her being a sociopath. She's young, lived a horrible life, and lacks sympathy because of those things, not because of any inherent personality disorder. We assume and hope she lives a semi-normal life after the credits role.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

And at the end of fear, oblivion

May from "May" is amazing. Everything she did was evil but i feel sorry for her.
She just wanted a friend..someone to love her.

Ann Savage in Detour, of course and Ava Gardner in The Killers but they've already been said.

Daisy Buchanon in The Great Gatsby might be considered a canidate as well, depending upon the viewpoint.

Natalie Portman as the 12-year-old would-be killer in The Professional.
Hey, I wouldn't call Matilda a sociopath. Out for revenge against drug dealers, sure, but she wasn't cold-blooded at all.

Annie from Misery. No one was more off the reservation than her.

After being told to do longer posts, l agree with Earl Grey. Kathy Bates as Annie Wilkes, the way in which Bates brings this character to life send a shiver down my spine even now, the way in which she switches between way she plays Annie is just amazing.

High Tention!

Yes I am really really bored
The chinese chick from kill bill vol.1

she's insane :S she stabbed a guy in his dick >.>

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Hit Girl-Chloe Moretz

The girl from Audition.( Tee tee tee tee tee as she saws his foot off).

Reagon's the best. Exorcist.