Characters You Could Fall For

Tools    

It'd have to be
Nancy from Sin City (Jessica Alba)
Satine from Moulin Rouge (Nicole Kidman)
Lara Croft from Tomb Raider (Angelina Jolie)
Sam from Garden State (Natalie Portman)
and
the Napster Girl, i am in love with this girl (www.napstergirl.tv)

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Man, some of you have the depth of cellophane.
There's already a thread for people you lust for - several of them in fact. This one is about characters you fould fall for.

I'd have to say (in no particular order):

Juno (Natalie Mendoza - The Descent

April (Eva Mendes) - Stuck on You

Lara Croft (Angelina Jolie) - Tomb Raider

Violet Sanford (Piper Perabo) - Coyote Ugly

Carrie Bradshaw (Sarah Jessica Parker) Sex and the City

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Man, some of you have the depth of cellophane.
There's already a thread for people you lust for - several of them in fact. This one is about characters you fould fall for.

i Could easily fall for all the characters i posted....

yes... even satan...

Ground Control To Major Thom
Julianne Moore's Clarice..

and Padme

but if she ever said "I truely. deeply. love you" i'd have to go darkside on her arse. Kinky.

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Wow. Naomi Watts is a Velvet Underground fan. Just when it seemed like she couldn't get any hotter...
That's exactly how I just felt right now as I stared at the picture for about a dozen minutes...

Ground Control To Major Thom
The character is wwaayyyy young, but Gretchen is nice. I think i'm attracted to people who have/had troubled pasts.

Charlotte (Scarlett Johansson) in Lost in Translation... Su Li-zhen Chan (Maggie Cheung) in In The Mood For Love... Grace (Jennifer Lopez) in U-Turn (OK, that last one is based pretty much on sexiness alone, sorry... she's so hot in that movie that I would willingly risk her turning out to be a psycho with a terrifying lover- or even worse, her turning out to be Jennifer Lopez ).

Bride Of Billie
Adam (Leigh Whannell) From SAW
Billie The Puppet from SAW
Gordon (Cary Elwes) from SAW, Kiss The Girls, The Crush
Jigsaw/John (Tobin Bell) from SAW and SAW 2
Amanda (Shawnee Smith) from SAW and SAW 2

Originally Posted by Jill
Adam (Leigh Whannell) From SAW
Billie The Puppet from SAW
Gordon (Cary Elwes) from SAW, Kiss The Girls, The Crush
Jigsaw/John (Tobin Bell) from SAW and SAW 2
Amanda (Shawnee Smith) from SAW and SAW 2
Time to watch another movie

Bride Of Billie
Originally Posted by nebbit
Time to watch another movie

You sound like my mum. I only watch SAW and it's been that way for 3 months. All my other horror movies bore me now...

Xaiver (Frank G)- SAW 2/Wonderland

Originally Posted by Jill
You sound like my mum. I only watch SAW and it's been that way for 3 months. All my other horror movies bore me now...

Xaiver (Frank G)- SAW 2/Wonderland
See! I'm right, if your mother thinks so also, then it is time watch another movie.

Sam from Garden State (Natalie Portman)

Jamie from A Walk To Remember (Mandy Moore)

Nancy from Sin City (Jessica Alba)

Selene from Underworld (Kate Beckinsale)

Sue in Bad Santa (Lauren Graham)

I'm going by who I might fall in love with, not who I'd like to bang the crap out of, but the latter would fit too. Sarah Conner.

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by firegod
I'm going by who I might fall in love with, not who I'd like to bang the crap out of, but the latter would fit too. Sarah Conner.
Sarah Conner from Terminator or Terminator 2? Because in T2, she was fond of nightsticks, and that could be trouble.

I am half agony, half hope.
Will Ferrell's "Buddy" from Elf
Jack Black's "Hal" from Shallow Hal
Russel Crowe's "James Braddock" in Cinderella Man
Paul Bettany's "William Chaucer" in A Knight's Tale
and Josh Holloway's "Sawyer" from TVs Lost

Johann von Goethe

I probably would have more likely fallen for the Sarah in the first one, as she was just starting to find her heroic side. For some reason, I found that very attractive. The one in the second movie was becoming a bit too crabby. Maybe being severly abused in a mental hospital had something to do with that.

Grace Kelly - Rear Window

Seriously. I'm at a loss for words.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Fox Mulder (David Duchovny-The X Files)

Christian Troy (Julian MacMahon-Nip Tuck)

Colin Ware (Colin Firth-Hope Springs)

Brian Kessler (David Duchovny-Kalifornia)
"Hey, you know what paradise is? It's a lie. A fantasy re-created by people and places as we'd like them to be. But you know what truth is? It's that little baby you're holding, and it's that man you fought with this morning, the same one you're going to make love with tonight. That's truth. That's love." -Charlene
"Few do conspiracy and paranoia like Chris Carter - and even Oliver Stone never created as fascinating a couple as Dana Scully (Gillian Anderson) and Fox Mulder (David Duchovny). Relive the moment they met - and the start of their journey to the dark side of the American psyche. All aboard for Roswell, Langley, Dealy Plaza and the Grassy Knoll."- David Zurawik

Anything Johnny Depp plays mostly:

Pirates Of The Caribbean, Edward Scissorshands, Benny & Joon, Chocolat, & Whats Eating Gilbert Grape?