Movies You Have Seen Over & Over ...

Tools    

I've seen Spaceballs so many times that I can't watch it anymore. Like I just can't focus on it enough to really watch what's going on.

I've seen "aliens" so many times I know every word by heart now. Also I've seen "The Fly" many many times as well. And of course star wars i've seen so many times that i now can barely sit through it. Though if it was on TV, I'd certainly give it my best shot...

I've seen Happy Gilmore a million times and still laugh
I also can watch Girl, Interrupted over and over I love it.

Originally Posted by alley-kat1991
I've seen Happy Gilmore a million times and still laugh
Once was enough for me

Star Wars all 6 of them
The Matrix 1,2 and 3
Back to the Future 1,2 and 3

Being a guy, I have kind of a guy's list:

War:
Full Metal Jacket
Midway
The Green Berets
Kelly's Heroes

John Wayne Westerns:
Rio Bravo
Sons of Katie Elder
The Cowboys

"Lesser Westerns"
Young Guns
Outlaw Josie Wales

Drama:
The Godfather
The Godfather II
Cyrano de Bergerac--and not that Gerard Depardieu one either. Jose Ferrer's testosterone fest for me! "I am too strong to war with mortal men! Bring me giants!"

Dumb Fun:
The Warriors
The Lost Boys
Caddyshack--a man should be able to come up with a Caddyshack quote for any occasion!
Blazing Saddles
Young Frankenstein

I watch alot of other types of things, and some things I watch repeatedly aren't as good as some things I only watch once. I will also watch almost any sports movie repeatedly.

Just to name a few...off top of my head right now

Beaches
Crookly
City of God
How High
Menace II Society
South Central
Boyz N the Hood
Mi Vida Loca
Titantic
Dont tell mom the babysitters dead

Blazing Saddles- i never laughed so hard when i watched it the first time. so of course i had to watch it again.

Monty python and the holy grail- british humor at its finest.

Napaleon Dynamite- i didnt even like this movie at first then i watched it a second time and i loved all the qoutes.

Team America- i laughed for 10 mins straight when it first started just cause i was getting used to the puppets.

lord of the rings and equilbrium

American Beauty. I own it, and this is possibly one of the only films that I can watch over, and over, and over again each time and still be surprised at the brilliance of this film. It doesn't get boring. Not at all.

I can watch A Walk To Remember over & over and still cry at the end.

American Beauty
The United States Of Leland
In America

What's In Your Woods
Gladiator
The Village
The Gift
Phone Booth
The Perfect Storm

I have seen Forrest Gump many, many times

The Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King(The best film ever)

Just a girl who loves movies
101 Dalmations - 15 times
American Beauty - 6 times ...

I am half agony, half hope.
Not a comprehensive list, but these are in the top 20 of my favorite repeat viewings;

Love Actually

Shawshank Redemption

Armageddon

The Replacements

All About Eve

City Slickers

Magnificent Seven

It

The Way We Were

Johann von Goethe

Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Curse Of The Black Pearl

In The Theatre: 7 times
On DVD: 24 Times

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Damn, that is dedication. I'm glad to see that kind of love for movies is still around in the more youthful population.

I remember watching Jurassic Park every single morning of every single day one summer when I was 12 or so. Inspiring stuff at that age.

Pirates of the Caribbean (Seen it so many times I have it commited to memory)

Fight Club (Same thing... Great lines, know them all)

Gladiator (One of the greatest films I have ever seen)

I watch so many movies I can't even begin to put them all up, but those three I watch on a fairly regular basis...
"Directing ain't about drawing a neat little picture and showing it to the cameraman. I didn't want to go to film school. I didn't know what the point was. The fact is, you don't know what directing is until the sun is setting and you've got to get five shots and you're only going to get two." - David Fincher