Favorite Movie Quotes

Tools    

Don't know if this is an old dying topic, BUT DAMN IT! I'M POSTING IT ANYWAY!

So, where was I? Oh, yeah, that's right, movie quotes...how about favorite quotes of all time? Or just quotes off the top of your head? I don't know whatever, here is a spontaneous one:

"Damn kids and their damn...VD"

-- Ryan Reynolds, National Lampoon's Van Wilder

And another:

"I'm here Huckleberry"

--Val Kilmer, Tombstone

DonJuan de la Nooch
Julie Grendle......Guys like you do grow on trees....Here's to you....sucking my D***. Adventures of Ford Fairlane

Catholic school girls, the uniform is what does it for me. Wish I would of went with more catholic school girls when I was a kid. As it stands I have no, '...and then she unzipped her jumper stories..... Chasing Amy

My need to engage in homicidal behaviour on a massive scale cannot be, um, corrected...
American Psycho

Shut the f*** up, Donny.
The Big Lebowski

killing is wrong. there should be another word for killing, like bad-wrong or badong. yes, killing is badong. i shall devote my life to the opposite of killing which is gnillik.
Kung Pow: Enter the Fist

Sherrif: You sir are a cowardly son of a b****, you just shot an unarmed man, Munny: Well he should have armed himself, if he is gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.
Unforgiven

Without Trust, There Could Never Be Betrayal
Donnie Brasco

Name's Charly, the spy!
Memphis Belle: "Shit on a stick" .....a saying I now use all too often

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
Maybe you guys who can't think of a movie quote should try THIS, you can listen to the quote aswell as read it

One of the best

Jack: Darling, light of my life. I'm not going hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said I'm not going to hurt ya, I'm just gonna bash your brains in I'm gonna bash em' right the **** in.