What film was this scene in???

Tools    

Hi,

I have a vague memory of a scene in a film which I have been struggling to place - can anyone name the film???

The Scene (as I remenber it!):
A drugs bust, raid or fight in a cociane factory where all of the chinese workers are sorting the drugs dressed only in their underwear. The workers are predominantly female but I remember there being a skinny male chinese worker who looks as though he has been taking drugs and laughs throughout the scene despite the mayhem going on around him.

The film is an action movie made in the 80's early 90's and I'm guessing it is was a cop vs drug lord type scenario but I cant be sure. It might also have some kind of martial arts connection but again I couldnt say for sure.

This has been eating me up for weeks so if anyone can help it will be much appreiciated. Its probably worth noting its not 'Enter the Dragon' as some people have suggested. Many thanks!

If it weren't for your insistence they were chinese, I'd guess you're thinking of Chris Rock in New Jack City... It sounds pretty similar...
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

i remember that exact scene and one of them was even laughing cause had breathed in too much cocaine.... could it be showdown in little tokyo with dolph lundgren?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The Protector with Jackie Chan has naked women working in a drug factory. Otherwise, I'd go along with New Jack City.

Hi thanks everyone for your feedback.

Okki2, I think we are talking about the same scene, the guy had been breathing in the cociane, which made him high and oblivious to the action going on around him. You might be right with 'show down in little tokyo' - its definitly something like that. I'll have to try and find a copy to confirm it.

The guy has a really anoying laugh and I think he might actually get shot before the end of the scene if that ties in with the scene you are thinking of?

If anyone has 'showdown in little tokyo' I would appreciate it if you could let me know if this scene exists in the film. Thanks again!!!

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Their is no scene in Showdown in Little Tokyo where woman in there underwear are sorting cocaine. It is not a scene from that movie. Also their is no little guy who's cracked out of his mind running around laughing.

I think the movie you're looking for is Fatal Beauty. Whoopi Goldberg is in it.

I'm pretty sure I saw a film with a similar scene fairly recently, but I just can't remember what film it was. Oh, that's gonna bother me all day.

I know for a fact that I have seen a scene like this somewhere. Definitely Asians (Eastern or Southeastern), mostly women, in their underwear, preparing drugs for sale. I feel like this might have become a fairly stereotypical scene, and it happens in more than one movie or TV series. In reality, these workers would probably have to work naked and not be allowed to wear underwear. So this means that the movie or TV show sacrificed some reality for a more "family friendly" rating. But including a scene like this does reflect an attempt to be more "gritty".