Movie with a singer and food on her tummy?

Tools    

Years back I remember seeing a movie with a singer in a red dress and this man took her back to his house. (It was kinda goofy in a way) He stripped her down to a bra and panties. Took a container of olives put one on her navel and pressed her stomach in, then let go. The olive flew up into the air and landed in her mouth. Then he started with I believe Bacon and eggs (they were cooking on her stomach) I can't remember the rest except before he brought her home she was singing on top of a piano. You can only guess what they did after the food foreplay...If anyone has any idea on what this movie was please tell me A.S.A.P. or whenever.

Matt

[email protected]

I am having a nervous breakdance
I think it is Hot Shots from 1991 with Charlie Sheen, but I am not sure. But I remember that scene too....

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

DonJuan de la Nooch
Yes it was definitely Hot Shots! with Charlie Sheen.

Thanks! The name Hot Shots rung a bell. Don't think me as someone who was desperate to see that scene ( ) but I wanted to know what it was and maybe see it again

And it's a parody of the refrigerator love scene between Kim Basinger and Mickey Rourke in 91/2 Weeks (1986).

"I like bread and butter, I like toast and jam..."
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra