alien bases on moon and ufo's

Tools    

Beware The Probe!

That one kinda reminded me of the ones we saw as kids that time, Escape.
You remember what time I'm talking about.
One shooting star...two shooting stars, three shooting stars, 4 shooting stars...
I can't remember how many altogether we wound up seeing moving in a straight line across the sky all at once that night.

We did see a hell of a lot of UFOs in our hometown when we were kids though.
Sometimes we were both looking at the same object and later we both remembered it differently.

I'm not even gonna get into the 'Old Buck' story here.

fbi
Weird though they travel so far in the blackness of space only to 'light up' when they arrive here.
Understandable. Dont know why they do that and i was speculating anyway.

But if the rumours of goverments having an ongoing dialogue with aliens since roswell are true, maybe they have been permitted to fly around our skies at certain times and gather information provided they dont cause disturbance?

You mean the ones similar to this. This set is rather new.
yes thats what i meant.

That one kinda reminded me of the ones we saw as kids that time, Escape.
One shooting star...two shooting stars, three shooting stars, 4 shooting stars...
I can't remember how many altogether we wound up seeing moving in a straight line across the sky all at once that night.

We did see a hell of a lot of UFOs in our hometown when we were kids though.
Sometimes we were both looking at the same object and later we both remembered it differently.

u and escape know each other?

fbi
Well, our parents claim we're brothers but I still think I was hatched from a fallen pod.

About 5 in a row I believe. Tough to forget that. Even as a 7 or 8 year old I knew there was something very strange going on there.

Um no, you better not lmao.

Interesting video about 62 children describing these little aliens they say they saw.

&mode=related&search=

I dunno there fbi. All the pics are so blurry or in the shadows and they seems to be a far stretch of the imagination.

fbi

famous photo of images found in a 3000 year old egyptian temple. Clearly shows helicopters and modern aircraft.
These apparanetly are not included in tourguide books which indicates that keen egyptian archaeologists do not wish them to be seen by the public

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicegypt.htm

Heres the web page

famous photo of images found in a 3000 year old egyptian temple. Clearly shows helicopters and modern aircraft.
These apparently are not included in tourguide books which indicates that keen Egyptian archaeologists do not wish them to be seen by the public

Heres the web page
I'll have to check this out later. No time at the moment but looks interesting. And yes, glancing at that pic, those indeed seem like our present day flying vehicles. One even looks like a car from The Jetsons heheh.

Beware The Probe!

These apparanetly are not included in tourguide books which indicates that keen egyptian archaeologists do not wish them to be seen by the public
Heres the web page
Of course a true UFO skeptic would say "That does not prove aliens exist...

...It proves time travel does!
"

In either case, there was obviously alot more going on back in ancient times than we will ever know.

fbi
And yes, glancing at that pic, those indeed seem like our present day flying vehicles. One even looks like a car from The Jetsons heheh.

Of course a true UFO skeptic would say "That does not prove aliens exist...
I'll just tell them that i agree but it does show that ancient egyptians knew about modern aircraft. All u have to ask urself is what inspired them to draw these images? Did they just doodle and coincidentally came up with a helicopter?

I dont think so.

They drew what they saw in my opinion. However, artists do create strange images that dont resembnle anything and are just based on feelings so i have to bear that in mind.

...It proves time travel does!"

In either case, there was obviously alot more going on back in ancient times than we will ever know.
[/quote]

yes.

This pic looked pretty interesting in that link fbi. A really weird looking bug eyed creature.

This is hilarious. Saw this on a site where people are actually entertained by the thought that it's a real live alien chillin' in the back ground as George Bush gives a nationwide speech. I think he wants to phone home George lmao.

fbi
Hey escape. I sent u a pm. dont know if u got it. Sorry mate. I didnt realise i had pm's cos i usually dont have much time on pc since i always use library. Will pay more attention from now on.

talk soon. Did u manage to check out more of those egypt pictures?

One of the most interesting sites I've found dealing with stuff like this is
The Black Vault Radio Network

The site is owned by John Greenwald who has a podcast show where he discusses how he and several other folks have been instrumental in employing the freedom of information act to obtain documents relative to UFO's, the moon landing etc. As of right now it does only scratch the surface but John is definitely an intelligent guy and speaks very articulately on the subjects. Give him a listen.

Also, I love The Enterprise Mission, Richard Hoagland's site about the moon, Mars, space missions in general. Better polish up on your science and physics, some of the contributors write high level documentation that I certainly have trouble wrapping my head around.

Finally, I love listening to
. He's gotta be the most articulate nuclear physicist (yeah, he's a nutcase ) out there. If you take the time to research and listen to the man you'll not only discover that he's extremely well versed and lucid but that he makes a really solid case every time he takes something on. Brilliant!

Very popular UFO video going around right now. January 28, 2011. Jerusalem. UFO flies down to Dome of the Rock, Temple Mount (something like that.) Is it real? My intuition says "no." But it's very cool and looks like it could be real. I think that flash before the UFO goes back up in the air real fast looks fake.

This one I'm not so sure about. It looks fake and cheesy, yet it somehow seems more authentic to me (special effects don't always work better, guys.)

My biggest question is: We live in a time where people practically have cameras on them all the time because of their cell phones. Why then are there not that many amateur UFO videos being taken and uploaded on Youtube? There really aren't. There's clips from TV shows and such, but I can't find much from ordinary folks. That right there makes me think UFOs don't exist. But I like some of these videos.