Ace Ventura 3?

Tools    

I don't think he's actually in it....?
Oh! I wasn't paying attention then
Good for him!

Errr, no it really does not. Another abomination to cinema, well that is if STDs count.
I was being sarcastic. The film looks awful, I mean I thought the first two were bad - But this... is just an epidemic.

Boldly going.
Reviving this ancient thread. I'd love to see another Ace Ventura movie with Jim Carrey. I have the first two movies in my home collection and I watch them each once a year.

I'd love to see the Pet Detective search for the Loch Ness Monster.

I absolutely love Ace Ventura 1 and 2, but those films are products of a different era. To make another Ace Ventura film, with or without Jim Carrey would simply be wrong. I really liked his sense of humor back then, but I think that it got watered down over the years and would like to see him in more dramatic roles like the amazing Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, or the Truman Show.

I remember watching Dumb and Dumber 2 and just sighing disappointedly. He has just lost the edge or there are no good comedy writers anymore.