shelley duvall

Tools    

I watched the first 9 minutes of that video you posted SC, i stopped because it started screwing up at that point but even if a video is posted that works throughout i doubt i'll watch it. Dunno, she seemed like she was trying to act weird for the sake of it for the most part; her picking up the pen and saying whatever she said there? And her "i'm not saying Bette Midler is a whore", i honestly can't even remember what she was originally saying that had nothing to do with that and sounded nothing like it because i can't get that out of my head now, haha.

Yeah, i think this was mostly an act and i feel really sorry for her. Hope Dr Phil gets poisoned in a freak bath water drinking incident.

I don't think it's an act. I read that she was this way three years ago. She's just mentally ill. Her brain is fried.

I don't think it's an act. I read that she was this way three years ago. She's just mentally ill. Her brain is fried.
I don't think her being mentally ill and what she said on the show is mutually exclusive. I think she is mentally ill too but i also think she was prepped on what to say before going on the show; which is even worse since it's taking advantage of someone with clear problems.

That woman from The Shining says nutty things is how this show was advertised and played out clearly.

I don't know if she was prepped. Maybe they edited the interview to make her sound worse.

That woman from The Shining says nutty things is how this show was advertised and played out clearly.
Shelley Duvall: So Long Shining, Hello One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

By prepped i'm not meaning told what to say, i'm meaning told to be as outrageous as possible which members on these daytime 'crazies' shows are often told to. At least here with The Jeremy Kyle Show. I think she was told to be as nuts as possible and she overplayed it.

Or who knows, maybe she is just nuts.