Survivor Part X: Into the Woods

Tools    

Question 1:
Who was your favorite person in this game? Why?
Cat. She's a master for the role-playing.

Question 2:
Who is somebody else that you want to acknowledge? Why?
Raul. His avatar was the best thing ever!

Question 3:
What do you feel like was your favorite moment in the game? Why?
Two moments....
1. Cricket pooping in the woods, that really caught me off-guard, haha!
2. The 'Are you psychic' challenge, see Q.9 for a clearer answer.

Question 4:
What was your saddest moment in the game? Why? This question is optional if it upsets you.
Everyone's reactions to Cricket's freakout. Those 3 pages of discussion of what happened were really depressing.

Question 5:
What do you think you have learned from this game?
Stop ignoring the idols, ACTUALLY TRY TO FIND THEM! Also roleplay alot more, you'll be less likely to be voted out.

Question 6:
Which event in this game would you say STANDS OUT? It could have been a bad moment. Also - why?
Cricket's freak-out. I didn't expect anyone to lose their mind over a little internet game.

Question 7:
Who do you think was the smartest person in the game? The least smartest person? Why?
Cricket was the smartest person, he was able to organize everything perfectly through the pms.

I don't think anyone was the least smartest person personally.

Question 8:
Did anybody upset you in this game? Why? This question is optional, and you do not have to name names.
No, everyone's really friendly! (For the most part...)

Question 9:
Do you have a favorite challenge from this game? Why that challenge? And do you have a least favorite challenge? Why that challenge?
My favourite challenge was 'Are You Psychic?', because I put alot of effort into that one. Losing to Yam by a single post felt like a grave defeat, it was really fun.
My least favourite challenge was the photo challenges as I want to remain anonymous.

Question 10:
Do you have anything else you'd like to comment about the game? Anything at all that you feel needs to be expressed? Get it out here, and be as thorough as you please. Be happy with your answer.
How on Earth did Jeff get so far with so little participation?!
Suspect, if you're reading this, I've got no beef with you. I just thought someone who hasn't won Survivor yet should win it instead of a person who's won already.
Godoggo the dog should've played a bigger part in the game.

Question 11:
You are out of the woods. Where do you go now? Why are you going there?
My house, it's a lot warmer than a cold woods.

Question 12:
Pretend that you are going to visit somebody. Who are you going to visit? Why are you visiting them?
I'm visiting a friends house as it's their birthday.

Question 13:
You wake up early in the morning feeling totally refreshed, alive, happy and vibrant. You just had the best dream you've had in awhile. What did you just dream about?
I didn't dream about anything. I just woke up feeling good and that's what matters.

Question 14:
You receive a phone call or a text message or an e-mail or a Movie Forums private message from somebody who tells you extremely good news - something you needed to hear. What are you told and (optional) by whom?
An acquaintance I have beef with, saying they no longer have beef with me.

Question 15:
You have a disturbing nightmare about being back in the woods, lost again. Horrible things are going on around you. What are these horrible things and how are you going to deal with them?
The horrible things are cars about to hit me, and all I have to do is move out of the way, but I can't (because dream logic). I deal with it by waking up petrified.

Question 1:

Cricket. He's just great, a wonderful, warm person. I loved hanging out with him, blurting random stuff. He was my rock in the game.

Question 2:

You. It involves things I found while idol and book searching. I'll just let you think about that.

Question 3:

The gif war. I laughed so hard I was howling.

Question 4:
What was your saddest moment in the game? Why? This question is optional if it upsets you.

There were two. I'll answer the one. Watching cricket unravel was extremely hard. I felt helpless.

Question 5:

Don't feel too bad.

Question 6:
Which event in this game would you say STANDS OUT? It doesn't have to be your favorite moment. It could have been a bad moment. It could have been a move a player did in the game. Also - why?

The blow up dolls deserve some love.

Question 7:
Who do you think was the smartest person in the game? The least smartest person? Why?

Smartest? Cricket. He can do magic.
Least smart? You, for saying least smartest. Nun's justice for you!

Question 8:
Did anybody upset you in this game? Why? This question is optional, and you do not have to name names.

I'm good.

Question 9:
Do you have a favorite challenge from this game? Why that challenge? And do you have a least favorite challenge? Why that challenge?

Fav? The grave challenge. Because of the process of choosing the number I chose.

Least fav? Writing challenge. Felt rushed. Not anyone's fault, personal failing there, so it's not a complaint.

Question 10:
Do you have anything else you'd like to comment about the game? Anything at all that you feel needs to be expressed? Get it out here, and be as thorough as you please. Be happy with your answer.

I think that's it.

Question 11:
You are out of the woods. Where do you go now? Why are you going there?

Old town. Because that's where it's at.

Question 12:
Pretend that you are going to visit somebody. Who are you going to visit? Why are you visiting them?

A friend whose name I can't say. So he can cover me.

Question 13:
You wake up early in the morning feeling totally refreshed, alive, happy and vibrant. You just had the best dream you've had in awhile. What did you just dream about?

Can non US citizens take the 5th if they're questioned by an American?

Question 14:
You receive a phone call or a text message or an e-mail or a Movie Forums private message from somebody who tells you extremely good news - something you needed to hear. What are you told and (optional) by whom?

I am told that yes, it's ok to send dunk love tweets, but to please stop deleting them as, frankly, he's beginning to doubt my love. Ben Affleck.

Question 15:
You have a disturbing nightmare about being back in the woods, lost again. Horrible things are going on around you. What are these horrible things and how are you going to deal with them?

TERRIBLE things happening. Lured back in by the promise of finally seeing the thong pic, only for it to be that body builder dude Sexy threw at us. Not sure I can deal.

@7thson, if you want an official hosting partner, I'd work with you. Creating challenges and what not.

If not, that's still cool. I think a game from you would be extremely interesting.
But you would not play in it

Question 1:

Cricket. He's just great, a wonderful, warm person. I loved hanging out with him, blurting random stuff. He was my rock in the game.

Question 2:

You. It involves things I found while idol and book searching. I'll just let you think about that.

Question 3:

The gif war. I laughed so hard I was howling.

Question 4:

There were two. I'll answer the one. Watching cricket unravel was extremely hard. I felt helpless.

Question 5:

Don't feel too bad.

Question 6:
Which event in this game would you say STANDS OUT? It doesn't have to be your favorite moment. It could have been a bad moment. It could have been a move a player did in the game. Also - why?

The blow up dolls deserve some love.

Question 7:

Smartest? Cricket. He can do magic.
Least smart? You, for saying least smartest. Nun's justice for you!

Question 8:

I'm good.

Question 9:

Fav? The grave challenge. Because of the process of choosing the number I chose.

Least fav? Writing challenge. Felt rushed. Not anyone's fault, personal failing there, so it's not a complaint.

Question 10:

I think that's it.
Really - CAT?

Were the questions not answered completely enough?
Of course they were, just looking for clarification.
I can probably add a bit more in the morning. I'm off to bed when I finish this glass of wine. I think I did well with the time diff.