Link the cinematic shot to the right movie!

Tools    

Swish! As in correct!
"Hey you guys! Ingemar Johansson and Floyd patterson are necking! Come quick!"

Post your pic, my man!

Corvette Summer
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Not gonna guess cause I cheated and no way I would have got it. That is a cool site btw Mark.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
That's true. I didn't "camoulflage" the site because I thought that if you could identify the car and/or track it down off the site, then good for you. I haven't even looked at Holden's yet.

That's true. I didn't "camoulflage" the site because I thought that if you could identify the car and/or track it down off the site, then good for you. I haven't even looked at Holden's yet.
Unfortunately I'm not much of a "car" guy, so unless it's something obvious like a Mustang or Corvette or Volkswagen Beetle, I can't tell a 1972 Peugeot from a 1960 Citroën from a 1978 Hillman. Just ain't my thang. I mean I knew that car wasn't a Chevy or a Lamborghini, but beyond it being generally Frenchy or U.K.ish from the '60s or '70s, I was out of identifying it that way.