PUT YOUR OWN SPIN ON THE MOVIE SCENE GAME

Tools    

anything but Zombies & vampires
Here is another in case you are still around.

"How do you like my audition for the next Dracula film. Christopher Lee eat your heart out"
This is my impression of how everyone looks leaving the cinema after seeing one of my movies.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?

"Quit stuffin' shoes down the frickin' toilet before I throw ya out to the Clowns!"

Sorry, I didn't know there were rules.
I just made that rule as it is fair on the poster. Please dont be offended as I welcome your participation.

I just made that rule as it is fair on the poster. Please dont be offended as I welcome your participation.
Not offended in the least. Just didn't know how you wanted the game played.
I got thrown when that Citizen Rules guy started making suggestions! (I'm kidding, of course. He's my bud!)

Now how did Anarchy in the UK go

Not offended in the least. Just didn't know how you wanted the game played.
I got thrown when that Citizen Rules guy started making suggestions! (I'm kidding, of course. He's my bud!)
Hes a bud of mine too. What suggestions?

It's the greatest day of my life Spooky is usi g my picture in a MF quizz.

What’s the frickin’ name of that loser we’re looking for?

I'm Anthony, a Frenchman in France.

Woman: Shall we go make love in my room?
Man: (Errr...? *speechless*)

New rule MoFos in case you have not already read this. The user of another posters pic must upvote the poster's next post. That is fair on the original poster. Agreed. Also if you like an answer give the poster of lift by upvoting them. Like I will do with UJ's last one. I may also use that pic so I will upvote your next one UJ..

Delete post