A film about a musician.. ?

Tools    

Semper Fooey
Have you ruled out Henry Hill? It sounded like that could be the movie, but there is little information about it except what is known fits the plot.

Have you ruled out Henry Hill?
users that saw this movie definitely excepted(ruled) Henry Hill 1999

Semper Fooey
Sounds like you Russians are more up on it than the rest of us. If all those people on the imdb board can't figure it out, it looks hopeless.

But, hey, because of your old request for a movie about a woman with terminal illness who hires a hitman, I got that one answered a few days ago over there. Recycling movie answers saves a lot of work.

But, hey, because of your old request for a movie about a woman with terminal illness who hires a hitman,
i remember..

I got that one answered a few days ago over there.
but what you mean ?

Looking for one movie. 3 Descriptions of the same movie from 3 different people..

some Descriptions BABElfish TRANSLATOR

1-user-plot
Film begins from the fact that the main hero attempts to put an end to himself, after being drowned in the tank. Entire film of its recollection. It from the childhood the violin. It becomes acquainted with the girl, she tells it that by it always pleased the violinists (but it can this and not violin it was, but even some tool, but it for some reason seems that precisely violin) and when its friend they chased the records of the contemporary executors (it seems they are mentioned by the Beatles), it ran to the classical concerts. They make fall in love into each other. There is the moment, when they on the cemetery see the man, who bears the letter to his dead friend. They discuss t of it in the style of " here is [chudak]". Then girl perishes (like as it is divided off on the motorcycle), and fellow attempts to put an end to herself. At the last moment he thinks over, he comes out from the tank. Film concludes with the fact that it comes on the cemetery, brings to the killed girl letter and speaks with it, costing in the grave, it seems it reads verses. or the letter which brought. Supposedly actress the played main role is red.

2-user-plot:
At the beginning of the 90th on the television set. Film western can American, can European or Australian. But seems English-language. It is taken approximately in the 80th. Time of action - at the same time. In the film about the fellow of very talented musician with the perfect pitch. In it the girl perished and he wanted to finish by suicide, but it thought over after unsuccessful attempt. Film like as began from an attempt at the suicide. I do not remember only method. First whether it did hang, then it revealed veins. But the matter seems was in the tank. But further there was as if recollection of its life to this moment. I remember the episodes, where he passed examination to the musical school. There instructor struck by rod the pipe of heating and asked to name, which after note sounds. Fellow without the error named. It was accepted. Then it came out on the concert. But at this time its girl perished. It seems in the emergency. I remember moment. Musician on the scene plays. But behind the scenes its father does stand first, then whether the father of girl. Fellow looked to it and understood that happened something poor. It threw entire and ran away from the concert. And it broke into a run to immediately kill itself, because greatly it loved girl. But ended film it seems those that in it did not come out to kill itself, and like as to it was imagined girl she said, so that it this would not make. And he burst into tears.

3-user-plot:
is taken faster in the 80's, if we judge by the recollections the quality of picture. Young person played on the pipe. Film is built as recollection about his life - beginning from the first enthusiasm by music. The girl, by whom it was absorbed in - complete to it opposition. If it preferred classical music, it - contemporary. It was quiet and calm, it - merry, active, energetic. Always chased on the motorcycle. So it perished: it went at full speed to its concert, it saw the hedgehog passed road, it could not it crush, it turned away, and it departed from the road. In reality film affected by somewhat fact. One of them - this to the end itself was not almost understandable, actually this girl and it is seriously absorbed by this young person, or it is simple toy for it. And when spectator understands, that this seriously, tragedy occurs. They waited everything, that it will appear on the concert, where its young person played. Here rings phone call somewhere in the [administratorskoy], they call up the father of musician to the telephone, they report about the catastrophe. And it returns for the wings during the concert with the expression, which unambiguously speaks about that happening and looks at the son, who plays on the scene. That it understands, which occurred, and runs out of the hall without having played work until the end.

next user- Accurately! Now I also recalled about the hedgehog on the road. We will hope that someone still it looked.

next user - There this fellow conversed with the god with the attempt to commit suicide. And he it dissuaded. In my opinion he Swedish.

Semper Fooey
i remember..

but what you mean ?
Somebody else was asking for the same movie and they confirmed it. They thought it was Suzanne Pleshette, but it was Elizabeth Asley who was a similar type.

Question about main characters and how they look (to FIND OUT movie))..?

I remember that the main character exactly like Neil Patrick Haggis(Barney Stinson) http://www.imdb.com/media/rm560894976/ch0026514
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm651800832/nm0000439, and the film in my opinion, Danish.

Yes, that's right! Very similar.
I remember the main characters of individuals.
The girl - yes, red-haired. In my opinion, in curls. And the freckles.
In general, the feel, the appearance of a purely British in all of them.

COULD BE film was an Anglo-Swedish .. from Thames Television http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thames_Television

no aliliaquat i didn't mean movie title..

new OP told that's title of movie is Eddie Holms Andet Liv (TV 1986 / Eddie Holms' second life 1986

www.imdb.com/title/tt2337935/ however marked as comedy...

but we cannot confirm because can't find any image of movie..?

Semper Fooey
It is listed as a comedy. How can what you described be a comedy?

new OP:
Danish cinema. While we rarely see, like in the "British film week", "Italian Cinema", etc. After seeing them in childhood, never on TV have not met! Found some just because of recording the names of your favorite movies (at the time) in a notebook - Free exercise book is occasionally corresponded, therefore, the names of some books and films are well remembered.

"window on World..."

In "Eddie Holm's Second Life," divine intervention helps a musician who tries to end his life after a series of tragedies. Made for Danish TV; shown with English subtitles.

http://www.tvguide.com/detail/tv-sho...isodeid=612643

drama comedy

http://www.skillpages.com/screenwrit...e-o-.henriksen

and just forgot told that http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2337935/awards?ref_=tt_ft

1986(5) Won Best Original Screenplay