The Ups and Downs of Your Day Tab

Tools    

Things could be worse... there's always male-pattern baldness.

Looks like Yoda could use a comb-over.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!

good ole comb-over. Does wonders for men in their 60's with no clue.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

The Gweat and Tewwible
All the VCR's in my house just happen to be broken now! Just after I rented 2001: A Space Odyssey and Wonder Boys (again).

Highlight / Lowlight:
Nothing. I'm not not happy nor sad.
Perfectly mediocre right now.

I'm a few days behind:

Highlights: good books to read. Laughing a lot.

Lowlights: decisions. Life doing its best impersonation of a roller-coaster again...but Machiavelli would probably tell me that this is the rule, not the exception. Bleh.

Now With Moveable Parts
Highlights
*My sister finally gave me my birthday prez. It's Nick Hornby's new one (High Fidelity, About a Boy) How to be Good. I'm excited to start it, but I have to finish the other three I have going, first.

*I'm making tapes. That always makes me happy.

*The weather makes it almost impossible to dwell on anything negitive.

Lowlights
Let's just say, I have a few.

Morbida
HightLights

Most everthing in my life is going great!!!

Lows

All I can say is women SUCK

Morbida
Originally posted by Mary Loquacious
Things could be worse... there's always male-pattern baldness.

Looks like Yoda could use a comb-over.
Umm I have been going bald since I was born

UGH...

Don't post back to back messages, simply edit your first one.

Highlights: Um, girlfriend...

Lowlights: No job, no money, no word on me joining the navy. I'm pretty bummed about all of that. Simply because, I won't have enough money to pay my truck payment for this month, and won't be able to pay my other bills as well.

Lowlight: Two frogs died.

Highlight: Nothing fantastic happened, but nothing else bad happened either.

i miss mofo.......but life is good. life is great. no real lowlights to give mention.

Patti, where ya been? We missed you, too.

It's all highlight here...

We played Drunk Jedi tonight--made up some drinking rules for the infamous Star Wars Life game. Cripes, that was rough. It was great, though. I lost all scruples and was a balls-out Sith Lord. Alcohol and the Dark Side... on the next Jerry Springer.

And our friend Brad decided to relieve himself outside in our yard, and a cop saw him. He wound up with a $75 dollar fine. The word "ouch" would be a major understatement. It also put a bit of a damper (so to speak) on the game, which was all the rest of us cared about. Picture four people sitting around a table, drinking, waiting their turn to spin the spinner, and b*tching about "Where the f*ck is Brad?" whilst the poor guy was being ticketed. And then we spent the rest of the game b*tching about cops, and what sort of fine it would be if you actually peed on a cop. We figured it would probably amount to "assault with a deadly weapon."

Damn the Man.

Funny story:

Three nights before New Years, myself and my cousin were walking down the street one night when a bunch of guys drive up in a ute. Now, none of them say anything to us, but one of them gets out and starts to relieve himself on an electricity pole. While he doing so, the police just happen to drive up. His excuse was something along the lines of, "I'm just having a stretch."

With your fly undone?
Yeah, mate. Well done.

And then we spent the rest of the game b*tching about cops, and what sort of fine it would be if you actually peed on a cop. We figured it would probably amount to "assault with a deadly weapon."

Shouldn't this be in the alchohol induced tales thread?

Now With Moveable Parts
Mary, you so Cra-zay!

Dude, I'm just doing what the voices in my head tell me I'm supposed to do. They're the ones in charge. I don't think I should bear any stigma for that.

I'm merely an innocent bystander, innocently standing by while awaiting further instructions from headquarters...

Now With Moveable Parts
I'm merely an innocent bystander, innocently standing by while awaiting further instructions from headquarters...

More like the Mothership...
erie music: weeeeeeooooooweeeeeeoooooooo

"Your logic is not like our Earth logic."