Zeitgeist: Addendum - What do YOU think?

Tools    

I made some searches but found nothing about this movie, so I think it's time a thread was made.

So whats everyone's opinion about the general ideas presented in the latest Zeitgeist film, Addendum?

I'm not really philosophical in nature, so I'm not sure what questions to ask too get some kind of discussion going here but.. Well what do you think? In complete disregard to how the world works at present day, could the visions ever make it into reality?

Sorry about my English, it's not my native tongue.

A lot of truth can be found in it...not many answers to the problems though...

...but then again...how do you solve the issue...when those to blame control most of the mechanisms for change? When those in control of the money printing presses can just magically print more money to pay for mercenaries and have the detrators painted as "unpatriotic" and tortured and killed...if you haven't seen it happen before...well...I envy your bliss!

Yeah, money isn't good for the world and it's well being.. Not at all. It's pretty mad that the banks can create money out of thin air. I ask myself, how come nobody reacts? Because those in power to do anything about it wants too keep it this way.

yup...and slowly they want to move us slaves to a cash-less society...so that the bankers don't even have to bother to print money...even more profit at our expense!

Our world just cannot support so many people who produce nothing...too many bankers stealing from the people...

I'm gonna start a company that makes Guillotines...could be a boom business very very soon!