Name The musician/singer

Tools    

Dunno

He's not as well known a musician as his partner. Who is a superstar. And who right now is probably somewhere down the yellow brick road.

LL, you're brutal! But several of your clues helped me to sleuth out Bernie Taupin, who was Elton John's primary lyricist. I wonder if even Stirch knew that one! She's probably too young...

I admit I get a kick out of oblique clues. But isn't it fun when it all adds up? And you seem to get them - I don't know if you are a doc, but if so; you must be a good diagnostician btw. I m sure stirch knows who he is, just not by sight.

Igor Stravinsky. Hope he wasn't as dour as the expression on his face.

This should be easy for you doc.

Well Doc you're starting to drift a little from the more famous faces ( not obscure but not as famous as some) , but I still got this one

Bela Bartok

Btw 'Lennie's ' daughter just wrote a book about him. From a quick glance at a review it seems, despite his dramatic personna, , he was a loving and beloved dad.

This one may be a toughie. But the man pictured below has something very much in common with the man you pictured above.

You are a dastardly gent!!lol ! What a poser! But the clues were good.

Well first I thought this instrument was a sort of Autoharp. But it is a zither. And played by Anton Karas - who played the theme music for the old movie The Third Man.

Which, even tho the move was before my time, after hearing it on you tube, I found it was quite familiar and quite enjoyable.

Feeling up for a tough one Doc? Even you may not get this guy. Btw his son is probably more famous than he. Well enough of this, it's a nice day and I think I'm gonna go swimming.

Whole family in music. Sister, daughter, son, even ex -girlfriend,,who's probably off running with the married men. Shame, especially when ihis son is singing praises to the Lord , Hallelujah.

Feeling up for a tough one Doc? Even you may not get this guy. Btw his son is probably more famous than he. Well enough of this, it's a nice day and I think I'm gonna go swimming.
I was able to access him through his several year's role on the TV series Mash. Loudon Wainwright III.

I didn't realize that he is a singer/song writer. Don't know anything about his material. BTW, he's 2 years younger than I am...

~Doc